Steph and Curry renew their vows

Discussion in 'Basketball Talk' started by SportsChump, May 29, 2018.

1. SportsChump

SportsChump Well-Known

2. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

I really wish the Cavs win this one in an epic 7-game series, but it wouldn't suprise me if the Warriors win in 5 (LeBron will never allow his team to be swept. He'll have at least one monster performance).

F the Warriors and especially, F Kevin Durant.

3. SportsChump

SportsChump Well-Known

Cavs would have to play perfect ball, Teej, which isn't entirely impossible. Just highly unlikely.

4. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Or the Warriors would have to fall apart, like the Rockets did, only four different times. Not impossible, but highly unlikely.

On the flip side, it will finish just in time to watch the World Cup in two weeks. Will you write about that? Did you already, and I missed it? I need answers xD

5. SportsChump

SportsChump Well-Known

World Cup contest forthcoming so stay tuned.

And I can list a few reasons the Warriors won't fall apart, namely Steph Curry, Kevin Durant, Klay Thompson, Draymond Green and the fact that Chris Paul and James Harden aren't on their team and perhaps most importantly, Mike D'Antoni is not their coach.

TJ likes this.
  6. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

I can not believe JR didn't take a shot at the end of regulation. I don't buy any of his bullshit....he thought they were ahead.

7. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Isn't JR the same dude who once forgot HE WAS IN THE GAME? Of course he lost track of the score!! I'm surprised LeBron didn't shoot him in the spot. They won't have many chances like that in this series.

8. smeags

smeags militant geek

one step closer to james being a sixer.

SportsChump likes this.
  9. smeags

smeags militant geek

this.

10. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Is that part of "The Process"? Stockpile draft picks, get some right, get others wrong, and at the end sign the best player of his generation to complete it?

11. smeags

smeags militant geek

yeah, well it was no secret I wanted porzingis and tatum over okafor and fultz.

but hey here the sixers are, a nicely stocked young roster with the ability to sign max deals. personally id rather get clay thompson but no way would be upset if james came here.

oh and did I ever mention I hate the Celtics damn there as much as the boys ?

12. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Well, we got Porzingis and proceeded to waste his infinite potential...we're not even sorry.

I don't even remember what it feels like to root for a relevant NBA team...let alone a contender.

13. SportsChump

SportsChump Well-Known