2021 Week 10 Discussion

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by TJ, Nov 11, 2021.

1. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Can't believe we're in week 10 already...

So tonight we have Ravens and Dolphins on TNF. It will either be over by the second quarter, or go down to the wire with another crazy Lamar Jackson comeback. I'm laying the points, Ravens -7.5 because I really believe it will be the first option and I can't see another week with most underdogs covering...

As for the Cowboys we get the Falcons in what I totally expect to be Dan Quinn's revenge game. I'm probably teasing the -9, only problem is with what...

Browns - Patriots looks like the most interesting game of the week...

DawkinsINT likes this.
  2. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

So...we're still on Opposite Week, apparently. The Ravens are the weirdest team I've ever seen. They suffer against bad teams and absolutely dominate against good teams...

DawkinsINT likes this.
  3. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

I'm so pissed that the Ravens lost last night. The Eagles have the Dolphins first round pick next year so this hurts.

Hopefully the Broncos are coming in overly confident after their drubbing of the Cowboys last week and have a let down game. More likely than not though Bridgewater will be the 6th QB to complete more than 80% of his passes against this passive Eagles defense.

TJ likes this.
  4. SportsChump

SportsChump Well-Known

TJ and DawkinsINT like this.
  5. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Whoa...Browns over Pats? In a Bill Bellichick revenge game? That's bold, Chump. I want some of that action.

6. SportsChump

SportsChump Well-Known

You're on.

Pats beat the Browns, you get to choose games next week for the website.

Brownies win, I'll give the honor to Dawk.

TJ likes this.
  7. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Hahaha!! All right, it's on.

8. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

If I had a bookie, he'd think I've finally gone insane.

Today I'm placing 100 pesos on a DRAW between Mexico and the USMNT in the World Cup qualifiers. I really believe we're evenly matched, and it pays +220.
    I'm also putting 100 pesos on my damn Knicks -2.5 over the Hornets

Now for sunday:

1PM Teaser: Cowboys -3 over Falcons, Bucs -3.5 over WFT and yes...PATRIOTS +4.5 over the Brownies. 200 pesos.
    4PM Teaser: Cards -4.5 over Panthers, Packers +2.5 over Seahawks and Broncos +3.5 over Eagles (let's see if they're for real or just got lucky). 100 pesos.

Finally: a little underdog parlay I really liked: Saints moneyline and Vikings moneyline. It pays +460. 50 pesos.

I'm all in.

(Divide the amount by 20, and those are the dollars I'm betting...it sounds like a lot, but it's not xD).

9. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

This is a total destruction. There is nothing left.

But hey, the Cowboys dominated...

DawkinsINT likes this.
  10. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Stupid Falcons. Jalen Hurts played the best half of his young career. Quez Watkins dropped a long pass that would really make Jalen's numbers pop. The defense still doesn't get enough pressure but I like the offense these days.

11. SportsChump

SportsChump Well-Known

Nicely done, Teej.

Need instructions on your picks this week? I need five games, either college or pro against the spread, picked in order of confidence. Can you get them to me by Thursday night?

TJ likes this.
  12. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Yes, sir. I'll try to get them tomorrow

13. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Just sent you a PM, or conversation or whatever it's called nowadays.