2021 Week 17 Discussion

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by TJ, Dec 31, 2021.

1. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Week 17 is here and now it's not the last week!! Still one more to go after this but the playoff picture could be pretty much settled in the NFC. Eagles will be 99% in (as per 538) with a win and a Vikings loss, and Kirk Cousins just tested positive por covid, so...we're closer to a week 18 game against the Eagles with both teams treating it as a preseason game.

Cowboys play the Cards at AT&T where Kyler is undefeated since high school. I'm still not as confident as I maybe should, might be a tough game and when they guys already relaxed with the division clinched, I really don't know what to expect.

Happy new year, everyone!!! Have a great party!!

DawkinsINT likes this.
  2. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

The Eagles can clinch if they win, 49ers lose, and Vikes lose. What is great about that scenario is Eagles are early game, 49ers late afternoon and Vikings are the night game. Lines up nice for a full day if all the chips fall into place.

TJ likes this.
  3. SportsChump

SportsChump Well-Known

DawkinsINT and TJ like this.
  4. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

There are 4 double digit favorites!!! Must...not...do...a teaser....

DawkinsINT likes this.
  5. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

The Eagles squeaked by in a very uninspired performance in a game that meant to so much to them. Very disappointing.

Ja'Marr Chase...holy crap!

Antonio Brown with a mental breakdown...shocker.

TJ likes this.
  6. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

It hit!!! Hellooooooo playoff gambling money!!!

Cowboys fell flat again against a good opponent and for the fifth time this season, I think I'm done. We're not playing Washington or Atlanta in the playoffs, what's the point?

Congrats on making it further again, Eagles...

DawkinsINT likes this.