2024 Week 7

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by TJ, Oct 17, 2024 at 11:11 AM.

1. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

It's Broncos vs. Saints tonight in Sean Payton's return to New Orleans. The Broncos are getting better and the Saints are getting worse after starting the season red-hot. Should be a good one, and I'll have the time to watch.

On sunday the Cowboys have a much needed bye and the London game is Patriots vs. Jaguars which is the worse thing Americans have done to the British since that revolution thing. Best game on sunday IMO is Texans vs. Packers at noon and the super bowl rematch Chiefs vs. 49ers in the afternoon. Commanders continue with their cupcake schedule and play the Panthers so they can get more distance in the division.

DawkinsINT likes this.
  2. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Games I'll be watching this weekend:

Eagles at Giants - I hope that Saquon goes off against his old squad. I'm so glad he's an Eagle.
    Lions at Vikings - I will have this on my other tv. Battle of NFC juggernaughts. I will be really impressed if the Vikes take this one.

Chiefs at 49ers - If I had to bet I would take the 49ers, but I'll be rooting Chiefs all the way.
    Panthers at Commanders - I'll have this on my other tv hoping for the upset.

TJ likes this.
  3. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

This season makes no sense. I expected the Saints to at least put up a fight but turns out they haven't won since destroying the Cowboys in week 2. We're that bad, uh?

DawkinsINT likes this.
  4. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Dak Prescott had to delete his engagement post from Instagram and his fianceé went as far as deactivated her account after the harrasment they received.

I'm starting to really hate Cowboys fans.

DawkinsINT likes this.
  5. SportsChump

SportsChump Well-Known

DawkinsINT and TJ like this.
  6. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

He just put another one and remained there so I don't know anymore...

DawkinsINT likes this.
  7. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Eagles finally have a dominant win.

Lions-Vikes was such an entertaining game. I think Lions may be the best team in the NFL.

TJ likes this.
  8. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Patrick Mahomes doesn't look like Patrick Mahomes. They don't have WRs. Travis Kelce is getting old and he's visibly distracted or not caring anymore. None of that matters. The Chiefs are the last undefeated team and well on their way to the three-peat. They usually turn it on after thanksgiving so the moment was now and nobody is taking advantage of it.

DawkinsINT likes this.
  9. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

The Voldemort QB who plays for the Browns ruptured his achilles and is out for the year, and maybe even more. Don't forget to congratule your Browns fans friends.

He has been paid 137 million dollars for 19 games in 2 and a half years. And he still has 100 million more guaranteed. Deal of the century if you're a horrible human being.

DawkinsINT likes this.
  10. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

For years I've been expecting an actual NFL team to try the Madden Franchise Mode strategy of drafting a QB, play him for 4 years and right as his rookie deal is expiring, trade him for picks and draft another one, repeating the cycle. Back in like Madden 15 or something, last time I consistently played it, I eventually ended up with like 8 first round picks.

I'm starting to think the 49ers might be that team. Lots of chatter about Purdy being lectured by Shanahan after yesterday's loss.