GridIronFans.com is AWESOME

Discussion in 'GridironFans Support' started by TDJets72027, Jul 2, 2007.

1. BoltsFanUK

BoltsFanUK Charger Fan in The UK

he's doing a great job

2. Rush

Rush Dexter > All

26 now.... haha

3. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Do any of them post?

4. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

a few have posted but hopefully they are just learning their way around a new site. When football season hits I'm hoping this place is rocking with activity.

5. BoltsFanUK

BoltsFanUK Charger Fan in The UK

It should be

6. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Next month should get really busy. This place is now busier than that other NFL board I post on for the first time since I've been here.

7. TDJets72027

TDJets72027 Rex Ryan baby

It will. :)

8. Platoon 86

Platoon 86 Loony

That's MY Smiley!:)

And yes we all want to see a pic of Sweets:p
    Thanks for the good words TDJets, yeah this is a great site with a lot of great posters.[smilie=icon_super.:

9. NinerCapHell

NinerCapHell Pretty fuckin' random

I think I should at least get a half shout there...[smilie=3some.gif]

10. TDJets72027

TDJets72027 Rex Ryan baby

I gave you a shoutout now.:D

11. Rush

Rush Dexter > All

You can't edit a shoutout post. That is like inviting somebody to a party after they (TDJETS) asks where the invite is.

12. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

yes i to like gif being hee for a good spell now

13. Chrisbob

Chrisbob Fuck Dallas

I'm glad to see lots of new people are enjoying GIF. I've been here since the beginning and I know the hard work and frustrations (with software, members etc) that Steve and Sweets have had putting this pad together and making it as user friendly as possibly. Better people would have quit but not these pair so if you want hand out props, those two are the ones you should direct them at.

The work done on the site in the last 6 months has been outstanding and as a member and staff member, I know I enjoy many of the features as well as the opportunity to express my views both on the forums and via my blog in a friendly and fun way.

I think Steve and Sweets dream of what this place could become is finally starting to take shape. The 2007 NFL season could be really special for GIF.

14. Rush

Rush Dexter > All

I feel like i've been here for a long time (even tho I wasn't here, check join date), and you guys were here 2 years before me. Damns