Jon Kitna passing stats

Discussion in 'Detroit Lions' started by TDJets72027, Jul 5, 2007.

1. TDJets72027

TDJets72027 Rex Ryan baby

say he gets 3000 yards, but throw more INTs than TDs

2. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Why do you say that? Just curious? Reasons?

3. nastynate184

nastynate184 Fuck Michigan

well this is his second year under an amazing oc, and he has some awesome reciving weapons and a solid ground game. so i think he can put up some nice numbers this year. what those numbers will be i am not sure at all, but i don think he will throw more td's then picks....

and td these threads you like to start would be much better off as over under questions instead of just bland statements.

4. Chrisbob

Chrisbob Fuck Dallas

He threw for 4000+ last year and knows the system better and has better WR's now so I think given that Martz will always be a pass-first type co-ordinator, he'll repeat the trick. If the OL improves, he'll make more mistakes and cut down on the turnovers to improve his TD:Int ratio.

5. Platoon 86

Platoon 86 Loony

Kitna has a lot of weapons, Williams, Furrey, and CJ could become a useful weapon, and Martz is a great coordinator. If the O-Line can protect Kitna well, he'll have over 4000 yards passing and more TD's than INT's, IMO.

6. BarlOwens

BarlOwens Rubicon Runner

they will lead the league in offense and win 14 games, at least, as I said before..

7. wide right

wide right Grumpy Old Man

[​IMG]

8. Rips Vikes

Rips Vikes GO VIKES!!!

I've always liked Kitna but he gets too many INT's from taking chances. I'm a little scared of the Lions with Kitna and their WR's now :shock:

9. DoubleC

DoubleC i'm ready now...

There are 32 starting QBs, 32 starting RBs and 64 starting WRs in this league.
    So be prepared to a ton of TDJet-ism still to come.

10. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Can we cut TDJets just a tad more slack here fellas, let's not get away from the actually topic here.

Kitna better come up huge, he has to backup his insane prediction of 40 TDs...some how I don't think Peyton is worried.

11. Chrisbob

Chrisbob Fuck Dallas

I think part of the problem last year was pressure. Only Oakland conceded more sacks. Keep him upright and getting a bit more time and that is going to help a bundle.

12. Rush

Rush Dexter > All

He will put up stats, but he wont have enough W's in the win column, so technically it won't matter two ways from sunday.

13. FZ06

FZ06 Random Guy

Oh, I said that about the Cards last year... so don't worry that much, even if the Lions have a better running game.