Be Afwade

Discussion in 'Denver Broncos' started by Buffgrandpa, Jul 6, 2007.

1. Buffgrandpa

Buffgrandpa Resident Pervert

Be Afwade...Be vewy afwade.... notice how there have been no headlines from Dove Valley for months... no stories on their website... no headline news.... you can give is the trophy now and start rebuilding for next year....

2. FZ06

FZ06 Random Guy

Damn right. No news means no bad news! (Or Super-Top-Secret bad news, which you cannot take advantage from until it's too late).

3. Dam8610

Dam8610 Starter

Reggie Wayne says hi. :wave:

4. linz_renee

linz_renee Well-Known

I'm stoked broncos are going to kill the chiefs this year. I don't want any of them to take the heat for hurting LT though... let's see we got any takers for preseson... who's playing the chargers?

5. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

bwahahahahahahahahaha....no news because nothing has happened period..psssssssssssst, Elway doesn't play anymore Pops...

6. linz_renee

linz_renee Well-Known

I'm glad you think this is funny. I guess no one has noticed that we've stayed fairly strong even without Elway. I'd love to spill my guts here about the upcoming season, but I'd rather just have you continue laughing.

7. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

oh for the love of God...it was a diss to Pops...you're not the only snitch here ya know

8. linz_renee

linz_renee Well-Known

sounded more like a dis on the broncos... who I will defend to the death if need be.

9. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

and I thought for sure putting POPS' name in there would do it...oh and heck the Broncos...

10. linz_renee

linz_renee Well-Known

oh yeah... I forgot... it's not dissing a team if you put someones name by it... [smilie=ohboy.gif]

11. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

that's rigggggggggggght.

12. linz_renee

linz_renee Well-Known

apparently I have a lot to learn... can you send me some sort of manual that just lets me know when I'm going to randomly get you fired up and how to stay away from those situations... it'd be appriciated.

13. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

why would I get fired up over some words, guess next time I should use the sarcasm emoticons...sheesh Linz...lighten up here. Everyone else talks to you like that yet when I do it you think I'm mad...maybe you need to send me that manual

14. linz_renee

linz_renee Well-Known

It's in the mail with my check...

Go Broncos!

15. FZ06

FZ06 Random Guy

Lol, you don't have to take crap from a NINERS fan, of all people.

Go blow Frank Gore or something... need I remind you of where you Niners were before he got there? ;)

16. linz_renee

linz_renee Well-Known

<uh... they did knock us out of the play offs... stupid cheifs got our place.>

17. FZ06

FZ06 Random Guy

One game doesn't decide who goes to the playoffs, that game could as well have been played week 1, makes no difference, they just won a game.

18. linz_renee

linz_renee Well-Known

you have to admit there was a lot of pressure on that particular one game...

19. FZ06

FZ06 Random Guy

... Dude, who's side are you on!? xD
    Cutler was still in the rookie "I can piss my pants in the big game without being frowned upon" season. And Shannahan knew that, he practically resigned the playoff hunt when he gave him the starter job (which isn't bad, it's just thinking into the future).

And the fact remains, Niners minus Frank Gore equaled crap.

20. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Umm hey Corky, one game does decide who goes to the playoffs, <insert 49ers>