Be Afwade

Discussion in 'Denver Broncos' started by Buffgrandpa, Jul 6, 2007.

1. FZ06

FZ06 Random Guy

It's more like 16 games, mind you.

2. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

FZ, blinded to the fact that the 49ers knocked your team out of the playoffs, one game can decide, period.

3. FZ06

FZ06 Random Guy

*sigh*
    If you wanna go there, yes, one game can decide... but it could be any of the seven games we lost, not just your game. The fact remains that a season holds 16 games.

Aaaand, even if you DID leave us out of the playoffs... so what? At least we had a chance to get there, Mr 7-9 ;)

4. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

yes FZ, oh and welcome to GIF!!! And its Ms 7-9 to you pal...doesn't TJ tell you anything???

5. FZ06

FZ06 Random Guy

Well thanks!
    Just for the record, I have nothing against the niners myself... just 17 years of living with TJ xD

6. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

hahahahahaha, and we know how much he loves the 49ers...hahahahahaha

7. Dam8610

Dam8610 Starter

Bronco fans, you're pissing Reggie Wayne off. Do you really want to do that?

8. FZ06

FZ06 Random Guy

We have an arguably better secondary now, team who let Mike Bell run for 100+.

9. nastynate184

nastynate184 Fuck Michigan

that was the undrafted mike bell correct?

10. bandi

bandi Hall Of Famer

Ha...no she sure isn't....I kind of like being one! :p Oh, and double that heck the Broncos!! :twisted:

11. Dam8610

Dam8610 Starter

And we have an arguably better run defense now, team who let Reggie Wayne go for 359 yards and 5 TDs in the last two matchups.

12. FZ06

FZ06 Random Guy

... Call it even?

13. Dam8610

Dam8610 Starter

That doesn't seem very even to me...

14. FZ06

FZ06 Random Guy

Really? An undrafted RB running for 136 yards and 2 TDs vs an All Pro WR (with a Super Bowl MVP QB) for 138 yards and 3 TDs doesn't seem even to you?

Oh well, be that way.

15. Dam8610

Dam8610 Starter

You forgot the 221 and 2 TDs he put up in the previous matchup against basically the same set of CBs...

16. FZ06

FZ06 Random Guy

Dude, that is so not true. That was 2004, Denver drafted it's second and nickel CBs the next draft. Wayne was manned by freaking Kenoy Kennedy!
    (And don't give me any Champ Bailey crap, there is a reason why Wayne has to do all the job, while Harrison is shut down all day)

17. Dam8610

Dam8610 Starter

Kennedy was a S, he was covered by Roc Alexander that day. I'll give you that Foxworth is better than Alexander was, but he still got murdered by Wayne.

18. Buffgrandpa

Buffgrandpa Resident Pervert

I'm just so glad that I don't HAVE to watch the 49ers all the time this year because I am in an area where the AFC team sucked so bad (Raiders) that all of their games were blacked out so the only league that got shown was the NFC.... This year... NFL SEASON TICKET on DTV.... Hell Yeah.

19. FZ06

FZ06 Random Guy

The fact remains that it was not the same set of CBs. Plus, that was over two seasons ago, I mean, 2007 season is about to start and you are gloating about something that happened during 2004 season?

Hell, let's just drop it all, and see how it winds up this season.

20. TDJets72027

TDJets72027 Rex Ryan baby

The Jets are not afwade.:)