Most Overrated QBs

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by BallerXZ, Jul 9, 2007.

1. BallerXZ

BallerXZ Undisputed Champ

Who are the most overrated quarterbacks in the NFL?

I say J.P. Losman, I remember watchin' him playin' in college, thinkin' he would be the hottest crap at QB outta Tulane since Shaun King and Patrick Ramsey....

....but then I remembered that they went on to suck butt in the NFL too, so I guess the tradition continues.

2. Chrisbob

Chrisbob Fuck Dallas

I'm not saying he is, just wondering how long it will take someone to mention the name Mike Vick?

3. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Vick would be the first name out of my mouth. This thread could get ugly.

4. bandi

bandi Hall Of Famer

Vick....maybe Ben Roethlisberger as well.

5. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Jake Delhomme, how many short quick passes off the line of scrimmage did he throw to Steve Smith, and how many of those did Smith break for a long gain actually inflating Delhomme's rating.

6. GawdZeeRaa

GawdZeeRaa Calm Like a Bomb

True... but how many times did Taylor and Rice do that for Montana and Young?

7. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

I don't know, how many??lol

8. wide right

wide right Grumpy Old Man

Brett Favre.

His best days are way behind him. He throws sooooo many bad INTs it's sick. He forces the ball way to much when behind and lets the D forget about the run. Rather than take a sack he'll try and make a quirky sandlot play that never works out in his favor.

9. GawdZeeRaa

Like, 12 or something.

uh huh uh huh uh huhuhuhuhuhhuhuh

BEST!
    GZR

But he sure is havin' fun out there.

Right, John???

10. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

12 or something, yeah ok buddy...delhomme is hardly Montana or Young and I'm talking about dumping the ball off to your WR pretty much at the line of scrimmage not like the WCO...

11. GawdZeeRaa

Oh, I totally agree... hell, Delhomme's barely an Elvis Grbac. Just sayin' Jerry's RAC yardage had a lot to do with Steve and Joe's ratings as well - bunch of quick outs and slants that went for 40-50 yard scores an' stuff.

12. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

i say mike vick............in a radio show over here i once heard that he wanted to be mentioned in the same breath as brady and p manning......those dudes are leaders they give it their all ..all the time peeps say well vick doesnt have WR yet brady gets it done with wr thats many people cant name except for brown and that was when he played offense

and dare i say T romo i hope he's not all fluff and gets it done but many peeps think he the one but im holding that till i see some more from him i mean he had a 50/50 season he started very good and deflated at the end

13. BallerXZ

BallerXZ Undisputed Champ

A lot of hatin' on Vick [smilie=MISC21.gif], but the s.o.b. makes me nervous every, 2 times a year, the Saints have to play him.

But not you Omen, I get what ur sayin'.

14. DoubleC

DoubleC i'm ready now...

Vick gotta be the all time most overrated QB.

Baller,
    Sure he makes you nervous twice a year but I doubt it is because of his arm. :p

15. backtoglory49

backtoglory49 49er fan

The most overrated QB's in the game are Michael Vick and Tony Romo.

16. FZ06

FZ06 Random Guy

[​IMG]

17. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Well, at least Romo isn't a 1st overall pick who gets paid almost like Peyton Manning for below average stats :shock:

Alex Smith has been overrated ever since he got out of Utah.

18. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

How can you say Alex is overrated??? He has won anything to be rated about...<shaking head>

19. frost

frost Irreverent Bastard

I disagree with that for the fact outside of SF fan base everyone thinks he sucks. So therefore you have to be praised by people other than homers.

20. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

It's ok...it could be worse. You could've ended up with Aaron Rodgers :shock: