Most Overrated QBs

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by BallerXZ, Jul 9, 2007.

1. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Then Romo isn't overrated either because outside of Dallas, most people thinks he stinks too...mwah Awojakay

2. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

I'm sure Bucs fans don't think he's overrated...

3. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Well I'm sure the 6 QB's Alex saw don't think so either...regardless :)

4. Stockers

Stockers Duck Fuke

I don't think he sucks.:shock:

5. frost

frost Irreverent Bastard

Well ok not everyone then but most.

6. TDJets72027

TDJets72027 Rex Ryan baby

Mike Vick.

7. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

You know, in my experience it's mostly the Niners fan base that think he sucks. All my non-Niner friends don't really think he sucks, for the most part they say that he is young and inexperienced but improving dramatically. This year is his big year, now he's got the pieces around him, a defense that finally should take some pressure off him, and 2 years of NFL experience under his belt. We'll see.

8. TDJets72027

Walnuts, mark my words, he WILL break out, and he WILL be one of the top QBs in the NFL, he WILL lead the Niners to 10 wins.

9. bandi

bandi Hall Of Famer

Let's not dis Joe Montana!! ;)

10. Chrisbob

Chrisbob Fuck Dallas

Too right. Montana may have thrown a lot of short passes but it was because he was the best ever at going through his reads and finding the dump off guy after all his other options had been cut off. The guy was two frames ahead of everyone else.

I'm also one who thinks Alex Smith is a decent young QB who'll only get better. Niners should get him in the shotgun as much as possible though, he excels there.

11. frost

frost Irreverent Bastard

I am the leader of the pick on Smith haters however I truely hope you are correct.

12. happ

happ PECAVI

Tony Romo. I can't go Vick, I know, I'm a homer, but I think he's gonna make good on his potential.

13. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

imo that arguement was valid like 2-3 yrs ago but how long will people wait bc of his "potential" that he just hasnt reached after what 5-6 yrs now ........

i also think a smith will be a good QB and i hope T romo also becomes or at least shows more of what he did in the first games he played

14. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Thats exactly what they are not trying to do. He has never been a drop-back passer, he only ran a shotgun at Utah, and a one-dimensional shotgun offense will get you nowhere in the NFL. They are trying to teach him to be a good dropback passer, and then work more shotgun elements in at that point. His footwork his first season was horrendous, it was painfully obvious he was lost in that regard...last season he had substantially improved, but he's still got a ways to go. Watching vids from OTA's he looked pretty damn crisp and polished in regards to his footwork, but that is just OTA's, we'll see if that holds up once they get pads on. I like the fact he is a smart kid, and a hard worker who is always trying to improve and set an example for others with his work ethic. It just remains to be seen if he has enough talent to make all the work pay off. I think he probably does, but I'm not 100% sold just yet. Like I said, this is his season to prove it.

15. brakos82

brakos82 30% more cats than last year!

Mike Vick is a damn good Running Back.

16. nastynate184

nastynate184 Fuck Michigan

is it too early to throw brady quinn in here?:p

17. Platoon 86

Platoon 86 Loony

Give Me The Crap You Are Smoking Kid!:shock:

18. nastynate184

nastynate184 Fuck Michigan

I'd stay away it's some of that crack laced new jersey crap

19. TDJets72027

Dude, It's only gonna be his 3rd season. You Niner fans are acting like he's the 2nd coming of Ryan Leaf!

20. frost

frost Irreverent Bastard

He got worse as the season went alone...we start 1-5 then went 6-4 and got worse. Come on man the guy is a joke.