Chiefs' camp will be featured on HBO

Discussion in 'Kansas City Chiefs' started by indysteve1563, Jun 2, 2007.

1. misfitz

misfitz Dropping Twitter Bombs

wow they will let anything on HBO now

2. linz_renee

linz_renee Well-Known

somebody had to say it... lol

3. bandi

bandi Hall Of Famer

Actually they didn't :twisted:

OT...but why aren't the smilies working today??

4. linz_renee

linz_renee Well-Known

they didn't have to say it, or they didn't say it... I'll argue with either one of those points.

5. bandi

bandi Hall Of Famer

They didn't have to say it...but ...argue all you like.

6. linz_renee

linz_renee Well-Known

Well, it's more of a truth than an argument...

you see, wanda/bandi/whatever... not many people really care that much about the declining chiefs... it just makes HBO look bad.

7. bandi

bandi Hall Of Famer

You don't think? Gee...better tell that to all the Chiefs fans nationwide!

8. linz_renee

linz_renee Well-Known

sure... let me get out my mass email address of nationwide chiefs fans... I got 10 so far.

9. bandi

bandi Hall Of Famer

Aha...then you've got a long way to go!!

10. AdiBear

AdiBear 1st Stringer

dont you just love cat fights.....:icon_cheesygrin:

11. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

[​IMG]

12. bandi

bandi Hall Of Famer

Yep...they are the best!

13. AdiBear

AdiBear 1st Stringer

talking about cat fight....my cat (who I have now named Cucking Fat) at 4:15 am this morning,had a cat fight throught the bed room window (wich was closed:icon_eek: ) with another cat,I think the outside cat jumped up and scared my cat and he fell of the window ledge right on to my chest,with his f@#king clews out....and it still hurts now..the little bastard

14. bandi

bandi Hall Of Famer

Cats can be quite hilarious. My Mom has some, and they are totally spoiled.

15. Buffgrandpa

Buffgrandpa Resident Pervert

Wanda is so funny. I need to start copying these threads down to bring back every year.... She always starts off like this, but by week 4 she is just about as anti-chefs as the rest of us... lmao...every Chef fan I ever met was that way... they end up cussing their team more than the haters do... There is death, taxes and flip floppy Chef fans...

16. chief31

chief31 Chiefs monster

Not me. I'm pissed at them, right now. And I'll be better, when the season starts. Maybe a reverse-flip-flop fan. But then my team isn't trained in the art of "cheap-shot".

17. Buffgrandpa

No flag - no foul... waaa freaking waaa... some people will stick with any lame excuse to justify their poor performance.

18. chief31

chief31 Chiefs monster

When a team refuses to allow their linemen to perform a specific duty, against their own teammates, do to the high risk of injury, yet incorporate it, into their gameplan, against other teams..... It just shows a lack of respect for the players, in the NFL. Dirty.

19. linz_renee

linz_renee Well-Known

a win is a win... stop whining.

20. Buffgrandpa

Oh really, and your QB doesn't wear a red shirt in practice so he doesn't get his freaking brains beat in during practice so he can play on Sunday? Wake up and smell the coffee son. There are a lot of things that don't happen in practice that happen on game day. They don't "practice" grabbing someones nuts on the bottom of the fumble pile either....(except in SF)... "Practice... I can't believe we're talking about practice"... Here is your home work for the week. How many penalties for "illegal crack blocks" did each team get this year? Bet your still afraid of the altitude too, aren't you....