Will Vick Get Jail Time?

Discussion in 'Atlanta Falcons' started by Saintsfan1972, Jul 18, 2007.

?

Will Vick Get Jail Time?

1. Yes

9 vote(s)
    64.3%
  2. No

5 vote(s)
    35.7%
  1. Saintsfan1972

Saintsfan1972 BREESUS SAVES

Will Vick Get Jail Time?

2. Chrisbob

Chrisbob Fuck Dallas

If he's guilty, I don't see how he doesn't. Then again, high profile, well paid athlete.............he'll probably get a slap on the wrist.

3. brakos82

brakos82 30% more cats than last year!

I got one even better... take away all his posessions! :icon_twisted:

He deserves to go to jail, but he'll get away with it. :icon_confused:

4. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

It aint going to happen.

5. TDJets72027

TDJets72027 Rex Ryan baby

6. Litez0ut

Litez0ut Litez0ut Sucka

Didn't they find dog carcasses in his back yard or something. If he doesn't get charged and gets a slap on the wrist by the law. I would expect Goodell suspends him a few games.

7. misfitz

misfitz Dropping Twitter Bombs

goodell should suspend his butt right now if he doesnt its a injustice to Pacman Jones

8. brakos82

This is a job for mutha heckin' Pacman! doo-doo-doo-doo doo-doo-doo-doo PACMAN!

9. BarlOwens

BarlOwens Rubicon Runner

Even if he does, it'll probably be an offseason sentence....for no more than 60-90 days in county..

10. chief31

chief31 Chiefs monster

I bet that, before the season starts, he will be suspended. Possibly, for his own good. If he were to play, this year, the pressure from the fans and media would be too much to handle. I think Vick would crack, under that kind of pressure. I know it wouldn't be something that I could handle.

11. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

He's looking at 6 years for those charges. If he's convicted, even as a high profile athlete with cash, I'd expect about a 3rd of the max, or 2 years. Probably do half of that with half of the sentence suspended. Out in 8 months. If he's convicted.

12. BarlOwens

BarlOwens Rubicon Runner

his charges will be knocked down to something less.....for hecksakes, Ray Lewis was involved in a murder charge....

Vicks not 'directly' involved, but contributed in some way......he'll get some sort of knocked down charge..

13. JordanTaber

JordanTaber Starter

No, he's directly involved--he's the ringleader in the entire thing. The federal system doesn't cut deals quite as favorable for defendants...he's looking at prison time even if he snitches.

Ray Lewis wasn't tried federally...and there wasn't any evidence actually linking him to the murder. Two ENORMOUS differences.

14. brakos82

I feel old... I just thought of a radio program...

15. chucklehead

chucklehead Fantasy Fool

As much as I hate to say it...I don't think he'll end up with jail time.

The more I read about it the more disgusted I am with him. I have never liked Vick. I've always thought he was an arrogant butthole trying to be more than he really is. Granted, he's got talent, just not the talent needed to be a great QB in the NFL. He can run but he can't throw...accurately enough. Anyways...I digress. The cruel and inhumane torture he and his "friends" have been accused of disgust me! The complete lack of respect for life, whether it be human or not, is troubling. The man NEEDS his head checked!!

He ought to be punished to the full extent of the law!!!
    Freaking dog-murdering butthole!!!

We're talking federal crimes here. The big time. I would love to see the government make an example of him! Throw him away for the maximum sentence.

Just another rich butthole who thinks he can do whatever he wants just because he's got fame and fortune. Well, take it all away and see how arrogant he is!!

I'd love to see someone shank him in prison. Slice his Achilles tendon and ruin his career for good!!!

16. PSID412USM

PSID412USM Pro Bowler

If his found gulity throw the book at him.

17. DoubleC

DoubleC i'm ready now...

Don't forget the defensive players who would be even more motivated to get his butt... just to make the "peeing dog" celebration on him. :icon_biggrin:

18. Litez0ut

Litez0ut Litez0ut Sucka

If he gets away with it. Thats a bunch of BS!

19. nastynate184

nastynate184 Fuck Michigan

his butt needs to go to jail for that hideous crime wether he was directly involved or not, he had to know it was happening there and let it go on. some of the things i heard they did to those dogs makes me want to puke

20. BarlOwens

BarlOwens Rubicon Runner

talk to me after Vick walks or gets off on some probationary sentence...anything more than 3 months would be amazing to see happen...