The "I Just Watched This Movie" Thread.

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by DawkinsINT, Jul 22, 2007.

1. RedskinsNo.1

RedskinsNo.1 R.I.P Sean Taylor

I just re-watched The Crow - great film Brandon Lee is excellent

2. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

I just watched a Dallas movie. Something about Dallas and some snitch named Debbie.

3. brakos82

brakos82 30% more cats than last year!

I feel sorry for you. :icon_razz:

#47 1st Stringer

I just watch Beerfeast it was funny as crap

#47 1st Stringer

I just watched Stick it and The Illusionist

6. Platoon 86

Platoon 86 Loony

Was it good?

7. Vyse314

Vyse314 Slayer of beasts!

"The Machinist" starring Christian Bale. Holy crap did he lose a ton of weight for this film. It's about a guy who hasn't been able to sleep for about a year. His body withers away and he starts going insane. There's a reason for his insomnia at the end which is a pretty cool turn.

8. apocalypsehoboke

apocalypsehoboke Psych Ward Resident

I have never been able to get very far in that movie besides to go "Holy crap Christian Bale is freaking skinny!"

9. BlueHeart

BlueHeart Gifted But Twisted

One of my fave movies. :icon_thumright:

10. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

I loved that movie. A pretty good head heck to enjoy indeed.

11. apocalypsehoboke

apocalypsehoboke Psych Ward Resident

I do love that movie still too.

12. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

I thought the movie was excellent. It was amazing the way he transformed his body from The Machinist into how buff he was for Batman Begins right after that.

13. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

I started watching a newer movie called "The Killing Floor" last night but after watching 30 minutes it was just too crapty and I deleted it from my PC. The main actor was awful.

14. ParanoidMike

ParanoidMike Doctor of Slackerism

just saw "Manhattan" for the very first time. wanted to see it after Ron talked about it on the Ron & Fez show. very, very good flick about complex relationships

15. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

I hate Woody Allen movies.

I just watched a movie called "The Tripper" where some guy wearing a Ronald Reagan mask goes around killing hippies in the bush. It was an extremely lame slasher flick in my opinion. It had its moments though, the only part I liked was when there were about 50 hippys in a circle and he just comes running in and kills about 20 with his axe lol it looked funny.

16. Cletusaurus

Cletusaurus YES! YES! YES!

Started that one last night, finished it this afternoon... and I agree with you. I actually was able to walk out of my room to do something else, come back five minutes later, and feel like I didn't miss anything. After all the killer reviews I read about it, I was a little disappointed. But holy heck did Wednesday Addams fill out nicely.

Watching "Smokin' Aces" now. Just showed up to my house last week while I was in Kansas after I ordered it online, so I figure what the hell. I'll watch some of it, fall asleep, finish it tomorrow since I don't have to work. Jeremy Piven better not disappoint me. Ben Affleck's presence has already made me unhappy.

17. DoubleC

DoubleC i'm ready now...

Two days ago, I watched "Dracula: Dead and Loving It" and last weekend I watched "History of the World, Part I". After that I decided that except for "Spaceballs", I'm not a big Mel Brooks fan.

18. linz_renee

linz_renee Well-Known

I finally watched Trainspotting, Dawk. I loved it. I like those weird butt movies and I especially loved the ending.

19. RedskinsNo.1

RedskinsNo.1 R.I.P Sean Taylor

That was only about the 2nd time i'd watched it and i forgot just how good it was

20. Platoon 86

Platoon 86 Loony

Watching Last Samurai on FX, I've seen it a few times. It's alright.