Gridironfans League on ESPN.com

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by Chrisbob, Jul 12, 2007.

1. PSID412USM

PSID412USM Pro Bowler

So do I.

2. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Cb, is the order you're in the order you draft, I don't remember. The first 3 people are 1, 2, and 3 then I'm number 6..wtf :(

3. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Ok, I'm still waiting for an answer...hello???

4. Banyaaz

Banyaaz Video Drone

Are we doing this league or not?

5. DoubleC

DoubleC i'm ready now...

There are huge floodings in the UK, CB might have other things to think/care about at the moment.

6. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Banyaaz, I'm sure we're doing it Cb has to get a hold of the original members that played in the first one and figure out how many aren't going to play before he opens it up to the rest of you. We are still a ways away from draft day so you still have plenty of time.

7. brakos82

brakos82 30% more cats than last year!

Walls of water usually eliminate Fantasy Football thoughts. Hopefully, he isn't being flooded himself. :icon_surprised:

8. steadypimpin

steadypimpin Still pimpin'

That blows I had some good players last year. I guess if you cant reactivate it then I'm out. 16 teams is too many and there isnt enough players to make a good team.

9. Chrisbob

Chrisbob Fuck Dallas

Sorry folks, I was in work all this weekend so not had much time.

Sweets, the draft order will be randomized one hour to the start of the draft as far as I am aware.

For those who want in, send me your email, places allocated on a first come, first served basis.

10. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Thanx Cb

11. DoubleC

DoubleC i'm ready now...

pm sent.

12. Chrisbob

Chrisbob Fuck Dallas

4 places left although Steve and Fez are yet to sign up. I know Fez has lost his net connection so I'll hold his place a bit longer. In the meantime, if you want in, PM me your email addy to send an invite.

13. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Cb, Steve isn't playing, so go ahead and get someone his spot.

14. PSID412USM

PSID412USM Pro Bowler

Joined. The Bristol Bombers are ready to play some football.

15. wide right

wide right Grumpy Old Man

I'm in!

Just a suggestion, could people name their teams their GIF screen name so we know who the hell everyone is?

16. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Well I'm Calif. Bulldogs

17. PSID412USM

PSID412USM Pro Bowler

Now the Bombers know who I must finish ahead of.

18. Chrisbob

Chrisbob Fuck Dallas

Once we have this filled, I'll pin a thread to the top for it with rosters, teams and username info etc so everyone can use it as a reference and for discussion.

19. DoubleC

DoubleC i'm ready now...

Registered.

Fear the Paris Charognards!

20. Chrisbob

Chrisbob Fuck Dallas

Someone sent a email asking about time changes but didn't get the message properly. At this time, I'd rather not change the time but will consider it if it is a bad time for most people.