Who has being going #1, #2 and #3 in your fantasy drafts?

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by Chrisbob, Jul 15, 2007.

1. Chrisbob

Chrisbob Fuck Dallas

As you complete your fantasy drafts, tell us who the top picks have been in your leagues. Also, if it's a keeper, tell us how many players were kept and then whop the top picks were - those could have some very interesting results.

2. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Well, I've played several mock drafts in Fantasy Football Calculator as a way of practice (maybe you should stick that one) and almost every time it goes LT, Stephen Jackson, Frank Gore.

3. wide right

wide right Grumpy Old Man

It is included in the Sticky thread: FF Tools

4. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Ohh...right!! Sorry for that...

5. wide right

Fox Sports has a good "experts" mock draft. Their's went LT, Steven Jackson, Frank Gore.

Personally I'd have no fear about Sean Alexander's health and would grab him if I had the #3. 1: LT, 2: SJ, 3: SA.

6. Litez0ut

Litez0ut Litez0ut Sucka

At the same time his O-line is on the decline.

7. DoubleC

DoubleC i'm ready now...

I did too. I've seen LT drop to the 3rd spot a couple of times. :icon_confused:

8. Litez0ut

Litez0ut Litez0ut Sucka

Woah, LT dropping are you serious?

9. DoubleC

DoubleC i'm ready now...

Yes sir.

10. RedskinsNo.1

RedskinsNo.1 R.I.P Sean Taylor

Usually its LT,SJ and FG but occassionally i have seen people reach and take P.Manning at #1

11. Anidem

Anidem Official demonic presence

Most of what I hve seen has been
    1) LT
    2) Larry Johnson
    3) Steven hackson

All of my mocks so far have been at ESPN.com

12. BoltsFanUK

BoltsFanUK Charger Fan in The UK

Some Douche picked Crason Palmer first before LT:icon_evil:

13. DoubleC

DoubleC i'm ready now...

I'd like to see that happening in an actual fantasy draft. :icon_lol:

14. RedskinsNo.1

Lol i don;t think so somehow

15. truelife

truelife 6-0 is our goal

so far i have done to drafts and in the 2nd one top picks were tomlinson then steven jackson then larry johnson then i believe peyton.

in my first draft i had 2nd pick and was torn between jackson and manning assuming the guy with number 1 pick would take tomlinson.... little did i know he had other plans and he took REGGIE BUSH with the number one pick...what a tool. i landed L.T and then steven jackson went 3rd

16. wide right

Gotta love playing with newbs.

17. Garnett

Garnett Gritt Tuff

I'm doing a mock now and Ronnie Brown went much higher than I expected. Anyone have him projected really far?

18. RedskinsNo.1

Reggie with the #1 pick Lol :icon_lol:

19. wide right

I've seen him go as low as 3rd round or 4th in mocks which blows my mind. He's a late 1, early 2 in my book. Trent Green will help him tremendously. They couldn't throw last season and opposing D's knew that. Sure he got hurt and sure his numbers were down last season but that's NO reason to think he's done as a FF RB. His buddy Cadillac on the other hand...

20. Garnett

Garnett Gritt Tuff

He went in round 2. I was just surprised because I'm not 100% sure Miami's offense is going to improve by leaps and bounds. I like Trent Green, but he's new to the system and the Dolphins haven't had a lot of strong offense lately. Add in to the mix Chris Chambers latest problems and you have a very limited WR core.