Should Mike Vick be suspended?

Discussion in 'Atlanta Falcons' started by TDJets72027, Jul 18, 2007.

?

Should Vick be suspended?

1. Yes

29 vote(s)
    76.3%
  2. No

9 vote(s)
    23.7%
  1. Guitarzan-54

Guitarzan-54 ONE COOL CAT

Oh please.
    The guy was caught red-handed. There is HUGE evidence, from all kinds of people, putting him in all kinds of places, and involving a $26,000 purse from one of the events.

It's unfortunate that he gave so much in charities to so many people, and just threw all that publicity that he "bought", out the window. But then, it's easy to be "charitable" when you make $10,000,000 dollars a year! Yeah, that's a real hard earned donation there.
    All's he did was "buy" sympathies. Pretty easy for a guy with that kinda money.
    It's the people like you and I, that send a measly $50.00 or even $100.00 dollars to Katrina victims, that are supporting families on our wages, that are the TRUE "charitable" ones.
    A MILLION dollars, here and there, didn't mean jack squat to Vick.

And it ain't gonna buy him out of this either. Most major retailers have already pulled everything off the shelf that has anything to do with Vick.
    They don't make a move like that, and forfeit that kind of profit without knowing what's up.

One of the guys busted with him will be in court tomorrow morning at 9 a.m. spilling his guts out looking for a plea bargain.

Vick is done.

As for the photos....you'll have to go through the Chicago Tribune Achieves now, since they're over a couple weeks old.
    ....if they're even still there.

2. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

OMG why did I have to see those pics again...ugh

3. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

I think he will be convicted of his charges. The govenment usually don't bring indictments nowdays that don't stick. Especially against a high profile person like Vick. In the press conference of the Falcons' owner you could tell Vick will not play another down for the Falcons.

4. Guitarzan-54

Guitarzan-54 ONE COOL CAT

Yeah. It sucks because VICK was such a GREAT "player". As much as everyone makes fun of each others team, the fact is ANYONE would love to have Michael Vick as their quarterback. He put the Falcons back on the map. And he literally pissed it all away.
    He will most likely see a lot of prison time, and never play football again.

I don't think even the Bengals/Raiders would touch this guy.

What people do to people is one thing. But, when people do this to an inferior innocent animal it's just flat out despicable.

And when this guy blows the whistle at 9 a.m. this morning....He's done.

I feel for the Atlanta fans. This just totally sucks.

5. yisman

yisman The Ambivalent One

No, I wouldn't. I want to win.

6. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

you would have to be a running team that is for sure. He would be a great running back.