Priest Holmes' Leadership Is Questioned (by ... Jason Whitlock)

Discussion in 'Kansas City Chiefs' started by TDJets72027, Jul 31, 2007.

1. TDJets72027

TDJets72027 Rex Ryan baby

http://sports.aol.com/fanhouse/2007/07/30/priest-holmes-leadership-is-questioned/

2. Cletusaurus

Cletusaurus YES! YES! YES!

Whitlock is a fat, angry man that's hated everything Carl Peterson does ever since "King Carl" basically crap himself laughing at Whitlock's idea to bring in Jeff George to KC many years ago.

3. bandi

bandi Hall Of Famer

That...and he's just an idiot. Which is why I call him Whitless. If he can't be objective about the team at all, then why is he even writing about them? :icon_redface:

4. chief31

chief31 Chiefs monster

As if anyone was putting any stock in Whitlesses words, before this.

5. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Now the Chief fans understand why the 49er fans hate Skip Bayless with a passion unrivaled in the NFL.

6. Stinger75

Stinger75 It's Showtime, Folks!

Lets see, what is his job... write articles that don't get read or talked about? or to write articles that get the most people worked up?

Its kind of like a music critic that loves every new song on the market... or a Larry King movie review... They are worth the ink.

7. bandi

bandi Hall Of Famer

You got that right.

8. linz_renee

linz_renee Well-Known

he probably has a bi-weekly lunch with Carl Peterson.

closet case.

9. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Stinger, it's not a critics job to write crap about a team day in and day out, and since he's not here in the bay area anymore, it's all good. No critic loves everything but Skip Bayless hated EVERYTHING about the 49ers from the owner down to the fans, he doesn't know enough about football to have an objective opinion IMO.

10. linz_renee

linz_renee Well-Known

Perhaps it's not in their job description, but it does make things more interesting and heated... fun stuff.

11. bandi

bandi Hall Of Famer

I vote to send Whitless to Denver to write for the Broncos. :icon_razz:

12. linz_renee

linz_renee Well-Known

:icon_eek: wait... I didn't mean it.

Actually I'd welcome something like that. We need a writer to hate on so we don't hate our QB after 1 incomplete pbutt.

13. 49ers121

49ers121 Portugal Mike

I cant believe ESPN employs that idiot.