GIF All NFL Mock Draft Discussion thread

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by misfitz, Jul 23, 2007.

1. misfitz

misfitz Dropping Twitter Bombs

This thread will be used for general discussion about the game.

2. JGleas

JGleas Draft Network Access

I thought LT was a pretty solid 1st overall pick. The guy is a beast. I would've had trouble passing on a franchise QB like Peyton Manning or Carson Palmer though.

3. RedskinsNo.1

RedskinsNo.1 R.I.P Sean Taylor

Well i passed on Palmer and took Steven Jackson, i figured their will be a good startin QB around at my next pick

4. PSID412USM

PSID412USM Pro Bowler

Jackson this early is a reach in my opinion

5. RedskinsNo.1

RedskinsNo.1 R.I.P Sean Taylor

You really think so, I would say he's probably one of the top 3 complete backs in the league and with LT already gone that only leaves Jackson and probably LJ

6. misfitz

agreed Steven Jackson will rush for 1500+ and add close to 850 yards in the air and get about 13-15 TDs........Id prolly take him over Gore:icon_neutral:

7. Chrisbob

Chrisbob Fuck Dallas

Gents, I am two picks from being on the clock but suspect I am not going to be around when it gets to me as I won't be on until late tomorrow night.

With that being the case, I can be skipped and you may go straight to the person after me saving time but I would appreciate a PM off someone telling me I am owed my pick and can go whenever I get back.

Cheers.

8. JGleas

You guys do know that this isn't like, drafting for the best Fantasy Football roster right? It's just for best overall team. Because if so, then I'm surprised why there has been so many Running Backs picked up to this point. Any average Running Back can look good behind a great O-Line and/or when he doesn't have a lot of pressure on him due to a strong and consistent passing game. I have no idea why a franchise QB like Carson Palmer is still left...

9. brakos82

brakos82 30% more cats than last year!

:dunno: I picked Brady...

10. misfitz

i suddenly hate Sweets she stole my secret weapon!

11. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

hahahahahahaha, just because I'm a chick doesn't mean that I don't know what I'm doing....and Westbrook is hardly a secret..hehehehehehe

12. misfitz

i know that i was just hoping hed be there at 14

13. JGleas

Yea, your the only other one the pick a QB, there's something very wrong with that. Like I said, this isn't a fantasy draft a.k.a, Running Backs shouldn't be going like this...

14. happ

happ PECAVI

I have a tough pass rush, Peppers and Freeney are gonna feast on your QBs.

15. Platoon 86

Platoon 86 Loony

Harrison for my number 1 receiver and Bulger for my starting QB, not too bad.

16. PSID412USM

PSID412USM Pro Bowler

Harrison a great receiver.

17. Platoon 86

Platoon 86 Loony

Yes, I am very happy with that pick. I wish I had a better QB than Bulger but he was the best available.

18. afjay

afjay Click. Clack.

I wanted him, I had to settle for Rivers.

19. Platoon 86

Platoon 86 Loony

Rivers is not too bad.

20. afjay

afjay Click. Clack.

If this were a keeper thing, I'm off to a good start. You could build a franchise around Rivers and Bush.