The "I Just Watched This Movie" Thread.

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by DawkinsINT, Jul 22, 2007.

1. ParanoidMike

ParanoidMike Doctor of Slackerism

as sad as it sounds, i finally saw "Casablanca" for the very first time, and i gotta say i enjoyed it. i always thought it'd just be a stupid corny love story, but it was pretty damn good, i gotta admit

2. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

I've never seen Casablanca. Never had the desire. Frankly Scarlet, I don't give a damn.

I watched The Darwin Awards yesterday. It kind of sucked, but I watch anything that Winona Ryder is in.

I just watched Zodiac. Awesome freaking movie. The character development was excellent and there are so many small things going on in the background that it really makes me want to watch it again.

3. afjay

afjay Click. Clack.

I watched "Idiocracy" last night, it was mildly entertaining. Not Mike Judge's best work but there were some laugh out loud moments for sure.

4. Cletusaurus

Cletusaurus YES! YES! YES!

I, um, bought and then watched the Aqua Teen Hunger Force movie last night. Problem was, I hadn't been drinking. I still laughed at stuff... but maybe I'll get smashed this weekend and try it again. That seems to be my best solution.

:dunno:

5. rachel53426

rachel53426 Starter

gridiron gang, it was okay, I didn't really get into it

6. brakos82

brakos82 30% more cats than last year!

The Chroniclles of Narnia movie. I read the whole series...

7. rachel53426

rachel53426 Starter

I read the whole series too... (yes I am a nerd too) lol
    I was disappointed by the movie, I would have done it differently

8. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

I watched Candy with Heath Ledger and Abbie Cornish this morning. It was ok. Your standard heroin addict couple movie. Abbie's cute as hell. I'd give it 3 of 5 stars.

9. Vyse314

Vyse314 Slayer of beasts!

Vision Quest. either modine was a high school wrestler or he became a beast for that film. good times

10. apocalypsehoboke

apocalypsehoboke Psych Ward Resident

Lost Boys - Everytime I get excited to see this movie, then remember how much it actually does suck. Especially 'Max' as the vampire at the end, has he ever heard of acting lessons?

Home Alone 2 - Bird Lady sucks, same sight gags. How did Pesci go from Goodfellas to these gigantic terds?

11. ParanoidMike

ParanoidMike Doctor of Slackerism

i just watched that last night and thought it was freaking hysterical. just as idiotic and pointless as the show. i'm glad i waited for the dvd. seems like something that's better to watch at home than go out to the theater and see

12. apocalypsehoboke

Didn't they play it on Cartoon Network even before it was released in theaters? That show is just not for me.

13. BarlOwens

BarlOwens Rubicon Runner

Stay with Ewan mcgregor...about a suicidal kid...good movie..great filmwork IMO

14. apocalypsehoboke

I saw Varsity Blues last night too, totally forgot. Love that movie.

15. 49ers121

49ers121 Portugal Mike

The witches of Breastwick

16. apocalypsehoboke

I am sure there is some great acting in that movie, any Oscar winners in that one?

17. Cletusaurus

Cletusaurus YES! YES! YES!

Oh hell, I love Aqua Teen. My roommate and I both had the first three seasons (I still need the fourth) so I know all about how dumb it should be. I guess I just wasn't in the right sober frame of mind. I'll try it again later.

18. 49ers121

49ers121 Portugal Mike

Yes...but I didnt care about the acting. :icon_cool:

19. apocalypsehoboke

Were the tits amazing then? That makes a great movie too.

Saw Uncle Buck and American Psycho this morning, I have been sick as hell and stuck on the couch.

20. Vyse314

Vyse314 Slayer of beasts!

i can watch american psycho all day long