So like I was sayin over THERE.........

Discussion in 'NFL Smack Central' started by DawgPoundBarker, Aug 25, 2007.

1. DawgPoundBarker

DawgPoundBarker adolescent jeezy

Screw the Yinzer Black & Piss nation of cheaters.

Craps goin down on 9/9. (no bets, i've learned my lesson)

2. Nixon

Nixon would you kindly

Can't wait for Brady Quim to toss up his first NFL int. Here's to another in the long line of first round QB busts at the mistake by the lake. :beer-smiley:

3. misfitz

misfitz Dropping Twitter Bombs

wuss.

its not exactly like Big Ben did much last year only 3500 yards 18 td 23 int

o yeah not to mention 0 td 7 int in his first 3 games this season

4. Raven Maniac

Raven Maniac =Malus=

the fight for second place in the AFCN this year looks like it oughta be a good one

5. Matt314hew

Matt314hew Mr. Impossible

so you talk crap, but to big a cat to make a bet? I can't make a good sig, but i know that someone here would be willing to make a sig for you if you would take a bet. I would definitely have to give that person some vcash, but don't talk crap if you can't handle it.

And while ben sucked last year, he does have one thing no qb in Clowns history has ever had, and that is a chance to kiss the lombardi trophy.. or a new face by being a goober.

6. The Bitter Truth

The Bitter Truth Fans Refugee

Dont' sell yourself short. The Browns aren't that good yet. You guys should have no problem at all coming in second.

7. Dougerrrr

Dougerrrr Laus Deo

Drew Carey<---still the best thing to happen to the Brownies in recent history....sad

8. linz_renee

linz_renee Well-Known

I actually requested tickets to the Browns/Broncos game tonight... i'm down for seeing the kid in action and...

heck the bus... big mouth peice of crap.

9. BroncoBJ

BroncoBJ JayCutler4MVP!!!

LMAO @ heck the Bus.
    Yea I hate him too.
    And I would have liked to see Quinn play.
    However he will be a bust :)

10. Nixon

Nixon would you kindly

BenRo busted up a Chrysler with his forehead, what's Tim Couch/Brown QB Bust #346's excuse?

11. linz_renee

linz_renee Well-Known

good to see that he has an excuse... that automatically adds 10 points and subtracts 2 turnovers from every steelers game... right?

12. The Bitter Truth

13. Nixon

Nixon would you kindly

last season was all a secret plot to overthrow the chin. you'll see.

14. The Bitter Truth

Nixon couldn't get Ben to go along with the plan at first but then we sent Master Blaster over to his house in a leather mask and a cape. After that he called in with regular strategic updates.

15. Count Von Adequate

Count Von Adequate Emperor of Hordakia

Are you kidding? Ben would have rolled him for the mask and cape. He would look so much cooler smacking up his bike then.

16. DarknessDemon

DarknessDemon NFL-Fans Refugee

Hordak? crap...

17. Chrisbob

Chrisbob Fuck Dallas

So with the Bengals winning the division and the Steelers and Browns fighting it out for 2nd spot, you accept your team is coming dead last? Brave of you:sarcasm1:

18. Matt314hew

Matt314hew Mr. Impossible

Yep, crap did go down. Nice effort by the crap stains. Steelers dominated in what looked like their 6th preseason game of the year. Browns would have been better off playing quinn to get him some practice. The way your QB's looked, he will start playing in the 2nd week.

Looks like a long year for the QB's in the mistake by the lake.