#cowboysUK Monkey Balls

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by smeags, Aug 29, 2007.

1. smeags

smeags militant geek

so i am hearing all this talk that the cowboys are going to take the nfc east and make a run.

whatever, with that meat puppet of a head coach wade phillips nothing is going to happen for the cowboys expect for once again getting swept by the eagles. of course their botox ridden windbag of an owner will be pacing the sidelines all year as usual and he'll pulling the strings that are attached to wade phillip's beach ball sized head making wade do whatever TO tells him to.

have fun battling for second place in the division once again.

oh and you cowboy fans can take your five lombardis and shove them straight up your cow freaking asses.

that is all

2. bizell

bizell NFL-Fans refugee

rofl @ thread title

3. unstable

unstable I need sex

Smeagle, you are such an antagonistic pr**k.

4. mitchell2254

mitchell2254 NFL Fans Refugee

So the Eagles are going to win the division? They don't have Garcia to save their butt when (not if) McNabb gets hurt this time. Yeah lets talk about the head coaches too. Apparently nothings going to happen for the Eagles with steak face Reid at the helm.

5. Bears 88

Bears 88 FTW

Yet, you think Tony Homo is god.

6. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Poor monkeys. :icon_sad:

7. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Go throw another cheese burger to Andy Reid and STFU...I'll laugh my butt off when the eagles choke...again!!

8. Garnett

Garnett Gritt Tuff

The Eagles have always been a good regular season team since McNabb came of age. I expect the same from them this year. If we don't win the division, hopefully we can grab a wild card birth to make a 1 or 2 win run in the playoffs.

9. mitchell2254

Where in the heck did I say Tony Romo was good?

10. smeags

smeags militant geek

yeah because the eagles have done nothing under reid right ? i know we have no lombardis but haven't we had a preety good run under reid ?

btw - you really think you wanna go for the fat jokes considering your current and last head coaches had titties that dolly parton would envy ?

11. mitchell2254

Okay Smeag, we have basically the same coaches. Fat asses who haven't won a Lombardi.

12. smeags

smeags militant geek

listen you pile of human filth, go stick your head into a pot of boiling water, it'll be a tremdous imporvement over that water buffalo's butt you call a face.

13. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

How many lombardi trophies do the Eagles have again? I forgot!

14. smeags

smeags militant geek

wow, "A" for originality. what are you an in the closet cowpuke fan ?

don't you have a reststop bathroom full of men waiting for you to sevice them you cum sponge ?

15. Garnett

Garnett Gritt Tuff

Willing to put any cash on the line on the Eagles this season. You talk a lot of trash, where do you see them finishing?

16. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

No, but my half brother happens to be a Cowboys fan.

As for your little recent smack talk, wasn't that your job in the jail cell when the Vet existed?

Come on, a lot of Eagles fans talk crap about how great their team is only to see it end in failure in some way.

17. smeags

smeags militant geek

sorry, i'm not degenerate gambler who bets people on the internet but i do put plenty of cash on the line for the eagles every year in the form of my season tix, merchandise etc ... :icon_cool:

11-5 and making it to nfcc game. let's see from there.

and that mean's what ?

wow, you're obviously one of the big dawgs around here, i better put on my kevlar vest so these little zingers you're tossing don't take me out.

kind of like how the bears rolled over like the pussies they are in the superbowl ? i mean at least the eagles kept it within 3 points against a dynasty.

18. Bears 88

Bears 88 FTW

Somebody needs to chill the heck out.

19. linz_renee

linz_renee Well-Known

I've tried so hard to figure this one out... to no avail... what does this mean?

20. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

There was a jail at Veterans Stadium to put there all the classy Eagles fans.