The Official San Francisco 49ers Thread

Discussion in 'San Francisco 49ers' started by afjay, Aug 27, 2007.

1. afjay

afjay Click. Clack.

Because if the Bears and Eagles get one, we deserve on as well.

2. BarlOwens

BarlOwens Rubicon Runner

uh.....go niners?

3. I bleed Sooner red

I bleed Sooner red Fans refugee

49ers 16-0 in 2007

4. afjay

afjay Click. Clack.

Just finish a season in Madden? :icon_eek:

5. BarlOwens

BarlOwens Rubicon Runner

under rookie maybe....

Mine and Beasts buddy simulated an 08 season for the niners...5 people ran for over 2000 yards..including 2600 for mcgahee...lol..gore had 1965...

6. I bleed Sooner red

I bleed Sooner red Fans refugee

:smoke:

7. Krimzen&Gold

Krimzen&Gold Starter

Should be an interesting year, the NFC-W is a complete mess. I think the Niners have the talent to have the best balance on offense and defense of the teams in the NFC-W and end up on top of the division, but whether or not they will be able to put it all together is anybodies guess.

The defense has been too porous in the preseason, and will have to button down once the regular season starts. Having Aubrayo Franklin and Bryant Young back will be a start.

8. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

So...who's our quarterback this year?

9. DHNF

DHNF Old as hell

Y.A. Tittle.

Niners are playoff bound this year fellas.

10. Digitool

Digitool Graphic Artist

*runs out to buy a Tittle jersey*

11. DHNF

DHNF Old as hell

Arnaz Battle 2006 Highlight Video courtesy of J at Ninerholics. Badbutt.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfMSlz0Do7o"]YouTube - 2006 Arnaz Battle[/ame]

12. DoubleC

DoubleC i'm ready now...

I read the Niners will wear throwback unis for the opening game. That will refuel the old "80's unis v. current unis" debate.

13. BarlOwens

BarlOwens Rubicon Runner

this could be his breakout year....I can see him picking up 70+ catches...I hope he's returning punts...he's the best option we have for PR...

14. afjay

afjay Click. Clack.

I've read that he isn't going to because he is starting at WR. I would much rather have him then B.Williams but that's who is supposed to be doing it.

15. BarlOwens

BarlOwens Rubicon Runner

I don't like it..he should be back there...Williams fumbles EVERYTHING...I was at camp and he muffed 3 outta 6-7 punts...both Clements and Battle looked far better receiving the punt and running after they got it...

Battle reminds me of John Taylor...he should be returning those kicks IMO..

16. nixaler

nixaler Pro Bowler

I wonder how long it took to make that video. Nice though

17. DHNF

DHNF Old as hell

Williams has looked pretty good in punt returns this preseason.

18. steadypimpin

steadypimpin Still pimpin'

Battle is good at punts though. I wouldnt mind but I dont want him hurt.

19. truelife

truelife 6-0 is our goal

as i ask for every year i again ask this year that we are a competitive team. No more being pushovers. I do believe we have a strong shot to make the playoffs wether it be divison winners or via wildcard and possibly 1 playoff win but that is it. We are 1 more strong offseason away from solidifying ourselves as a powerhouse once again in my opinion

20. BarlOwens

BarlOwens Rubicon Runner

Oh yeah..sure has....is that why he fumbled yet again on thursday??? the guy freaking sucks...there is no way he should be back there...