Worst NFL Stadiums?

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by TDJets72027, Aug 31, 2007.

1. TDJets72027

TDJets72027 Rex Ryan baby

What are the worst nfl stadiums currently and all time?

2. Dougerrrr

Dougerrrr Laus Deo

Any dome.....imo

3. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

Which would be the Metro Dome, RCA Dome, Edward Jones Dome, Poniatic Silver Dome, and King Dome?

4. P16

P16 posting while intoxicated

RCA and Edward Jones Domes are the worst I think. I think there was a player poll a year or two ago about their favorite/least favorite stadiums to play in.

5. DaBearsrule4ever

I know years ago, there was talk about building the Bears a dome stadium. I'm glad that didn't happen. Football is meant to be played outside.

6. TDJets72027

TDJets72027 Rex Ryan baby

Woah, even when they renovated Soldier Field in 2002?

7. Dougerrrr

Dougerrrr Laus Deo

Just about the only place a dome is ok for....and I really don't like the idea of one there either is.....Arizona....these fools are playing football in a DESSERT!!! It would be amusing if they could make some snow for a Cardinals game.
    You also mentioned worst ever.... What we consider beautiful stadiums today are different than the "old" days....some might say that when football was played at Wrigley was a bad idea but others might say it was great because of the close confines. I read an article once about Memorial Stadium in Baltimore and about how it was crumbling to pieces by the end of it's time.....I bet players hated playing at the Met in Minnesota....especially since there were no warmers at that field. I recall some great film clips of Viking players all huddled up and cold....didn't look like a fun place for home or visitors.

8. Slammed

Slammed NFL-Fans Refugee

I hear Oakland Colusiem is kind of a dump.

9. GF4L

GF4L nilhgouc kcuf dlo

Giants stadium is horrible when the Jets are the home team.

10. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Candlestick Park(yeah I know it's now Monster Park but I ain't calling it that so heck you) really needs to be redone, it's a mess, I love the stadium but damn.

11. Saintsfan1972

Saintsfan1972 BREESUS SAVES

qualcomm stadium is pretty bad

12. GF4L

GF4L nilhgouc kcuf dlo

I love meeting someone who refuses to call it anything but the stick. :buttrock:

13. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

:blush2:

14. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

I had much love for Veteran's Stadium because of what it represented to me, but that was an awful place. Cookie cutter.

15. Bulluck53

Bulluck53 NFL-Fans

LP Field (The Coliseum) is so damn bland it hurts the eyes.... as far as quality I've never been anywhere else so I couldn't say

16. DaBearsrule4ever

No, before that...

Thank god for no more cookie cutter stadiums in the league. Veterans Stadium, Three Rivers Stadium, and River Front Stadium aka Cinergy Field.

17. Cletusaurus

Cletusaurus YES! YES! YES!

Only current stadium I've ever been to is Arrowhead in Kansas City, and that place, while old as hell, is fantastic. I want to go to Qwest Field in Seattle soon, the outside looks awesome (seen it all the times I've been to Safeco for Mariners games).

As for old stadiums- ask Patriots fans, a lot of them will agree that Foxboro Stadium was a complete and utter dump.

18. DawgPoundBarker

DawgPoundBarker adolescent jeezy

Cleveland Browns Stadium provides about the blandest atmosphere imaginable. From corporate crap like Heinz red zone, billboards taking up 60% of the jumbotron space, to the erratic PA system and playing the same 3 songs over and over again... then it doesn't help that the on field product is crap and they refuse to bring in cheerleaders. Actually they bring in high school cheerleaders so you feel guilty looking at them.

That's not even mentioning they went el cheapo on every single aspect of the stadium. During a concert this past July the sewage pipes busted open turning the joint into an above ground sewer. The damn thing isn't even 10 years old! :banghead:

19. The Bitter Truth

The Bitter Truth Fans Refugee

Bahahaha. Browns fans make me happy by being as miserable as they are.

20. vikesgirl

vikesgirl Your mom

Texas Stadium...hands down. What a pile of crap that place is..even die hard Cowboys fans (I'm married to one) will admit. I can't wait until the new one opens in '09.