Javascript Issue Causing Some Things Not To Work

Discussion in 'GridironFans Support' started by SRW, Sep 3, 2007.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

A javascript error is causing some features not to work on the site this morning. I hope to have this fixed soon. So far this is what seems to not be working:

1. The bbcode is not being inserted when you try to click on one of the icons in the message field

2. When you click on the smiles you get redirected to the top of the site

3. When you click any of the thread tools the menus show up under the quick reply at the bottom of the page.

4. When you click any of the forum tools the menus show up at the bottom of the forum you are in.

2. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Sometimes the pop-up to give rep doesn't show up. At other times it does though. Very strange.

3. Platoon 86

Platoon 86 Loony

Hopefully you get it fixed soon, Steve. Thanks for letting us know about it though.

4. brakos82

brakos82 30% more cats than last year!

- can't click on a username, have to click on avatar (I would insert a smilie, but I don't remember the code :icon_neutral: )

5. I bleed Sooner red

I bleed Sooner red Fans refugee

I have something extremely important to tell you all....

I love

6. HailttRedskins

HailttRedskins I Still Say Redskins

I was wondering what happened.

I came on like 5min ago and couldn't go to any pages, kept giving me a PHP error from the database.

7. yisman

yisman The Ambivalent One

8. yisman

also vbookie

9. Platoon 86

Platoon 86 Loony

I don't see any awards anywhere....

10. NinerCapHell

NinerCapHell Pretty fuckin' random

What happened was a site upgrade from one version of VB to another. What had to be done was disable all mods and addons because they are potentially not compatible and could cause serious problems. Also all templates were reverted to the defaults to solve the javascript issues we were having earlier today.

SRW is currently going through the addons one at a time making sure they're gonna work. All of them should be back within a day or two.

11. NinerCapHell

What happened was a site upgrade from one version of VB to another. What had to be done was disable all mods and addons because they are potentially not compatible and could cause serious problems. Also all templates were reverted to the defaults to solve the javascript issues we were having earlier today.

SRW is currently going through the addons one at a time making sure they're gonna work. All of them should be back within a day or two.

12. yisman

arcade doesn't work either, btw. I set a high score and all it did was re-direct me back to the forum homepage

13. NinerCapHell

The arcade is an add-on, it will be back in a bit.

14. HailttRedskins

HailttRedskins I Still Say Redskins

Man this crap is all hecked up!

DAMN YOU HAX

15. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

vbookie and arcade are the very least of the problems today

16. I bleed Sooner red

I bleed Sooner red Fans refugee

yes, I'm all out of Hawaiian Punch
    :moe:

17. TDJets72027

TDJets72027 Rex Ryan baby

WTF just happened?

What happened to the submenu that's under the banner?

Oh, NM, trash this.

18. NinerCapHell

19. TDJets72027

TDJets72027 Rex Ryan baby

That sucks.

20. NinerCapHell

I'm almost out of beer. This is a crisis.

Could have been a lot worse.