Tracking Vbookie

Discussion in 'GridironFans Support' started by Buffgrandpa, Sep 5, 2007.

1. Buffgrandpa

Buffgrandpa Resident Pervert

Is there anyway to track totals, get summaries or what ever for vbookie? I go in and make bets but never remember what bets I made or who on, would be nice if I could check and see all of my bets made, wins and looses. At least a total like the old software had that showed who were the leaders in winnings, etc. would be nice.

2. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

It's easy to find Buffy. Go to Extras in the menue under the banner and click on vBookie in the opening menue.

3. Buffgrandpa

Duh... I must have looked 3 or 4 times and never saw those three links on top.... you didn't just put them there did you?

4. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

Crap, you caught me :icon_wink:

5. yisman

yisman The Ambivalent One

the way I've been doing it is clicking on the link in the bets. It lists the two options, like:

Green Bay (-3_
    Oakland (+3)

click on one, then you can see your bets or overall vbookie statistics

6. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

Yep, that's possible too. But from the FP it's easier to use the Extras dropdown

7. Buffgrandpa

Looks like there is another problem though. If you go to V bookie home, and it shows 2 pages at the bottom, if you click on the 2 to go to the next page, you get a blank page.... Had to go into the actual sports book forum to make all of my bets instead of just going into V bookie...

8. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

We'll have a look into it

9. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

I didn't know until yesterday that this was a known bug with vBulletin. I have now fixed this with a fix I found on the modification's support thread on vbulletin.org. Hope that helps!

10. Buffgrandpa

Looks like that got it, thanks.