The Official Dallas Cowboys Thread

Discussion in 'Dallas Cowboys' started by Omen, Sep 6, 2007.

1. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

Alright dudes its time to post all you thoughts, insight and worries for America's team the Dallas Cowboys for the coming year.

My first thought this D better bring it after all the comments made after the tuna left. about how the system wouldn't let them do this or that. hell this also goes for JJ mr i ran like a robot snitch ya better run this year no more excuses for any one of them.

2. Crawl

Crawl Pro Bowler

ok, here's my thoughts on Dallas

:DIRTY29:Cowgirls

3. Chrisbob

Chrisbob Fuck Dallas

The way I see the Turds in simple terms:

Positives - Coach that will run the 3-4 D a lot better, loaded at the skill positions, Romo and his mobility helps the OL a lot.

Negatives - Despite what I say about Romo, OL is still a concern, secondary still looks shaky and can they finally solve their kicker problem?

4. Omen

i totally agree CB ...i ahte your team

5. Garnett

Garnett Gritt Tuff

Dallas Cowboy thoughts, concerns, worries, and hopes.

Thoughts: They have the talent to win 11 games but haven't shown consistency.

Concerns: Injuries with key defensive and offensive players are mounting a little too early. Greg Ellis and Terrence Newman are key people for our defense. When Ellis went down last year, the defense was not the same afterwards. Terry Glenn has been a terrific route runner and deep threat at WR. If he can't be utilized for a couple weeks, it will limit the offense.

Worries: My worries are that the injuries will be nagging all year and they can't play up to their potential because of key 1st string losses. I also worry about where Romo's and TO's heads will be as the season progresses. Romo started to get too cocky last year and TO is the media's favorite target and outlet.

Hopes: Hopefully the injuries prove minor and Dallas can keep it's first team healthy all season to make a run into the playoffs.

6. Omen

if jaques reexes cant cut it that dude we got from the ravens better learn quick

7. TDJets72027

TDJets72027 Rex Ryan baby

http://www.kffl.com/team/14/nfl

8. Omen

good gawd i think that t newman ijury is the one that worries me agian plax scored 3 tds i just dont think thast woulda happened if newman was there

9. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

I'll take the win, but I'm really concerned about the defense. We just can't expect the offense to score 40+ points everyday...

BTW...Romo was awesome...give him that extension already!! Before he becomes more expensive...

10. Omen

damn just heard that ferguson is out for the year need to find another NT

11. DoubleC

DoubleC i'm ready now...

So... is Glenn really done for the season?

12. Omen

as far as i can see or read no not yet there still holding on to the hope that its not as bad as it seems

13. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Fergusson IS out for the year. We have Jay Ratliff, but personally I'd rather see him as a back-up DE. Do you think we should pick up a new guy or just play Jay and see how he does?

14. mcrow

mcrow Skol Vikings!

Romo and the offense looked great, but damn your defense has to worry you.:icon_confused:

15. frost

frost Irreverent Bastard

Was the Dallas O that good or the Giant's D that bad? I'll go with the second...:icon_cheesygrin:

16. mcrow

mcrow Skol Vikings!

Not so much that the Giants were bad, though they don't seem to have a good defense. The Cowboys looked good, timing was on,Romo had the ball where and when it needed to be there. Running backs seemed to be hitting the holes and seeing the field well. These are things that you can see whether or not the defense is playing well.

17. Omen

radliff is the nt we have right now we have got no one else i read that we may sign akin's brother back bc he more of a true Nt but radliff did good he had the only dallas sack

18. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

It wouldnt have happened if Newman was playing...

Its not Radciffe, Its not Radliff, its JAY RATLIFF! Hes been on the team since 2005 and you cant even spell his name correctly? 6 Sacks in 20 Career games and one career start, ya'll better get used to him the kid can play. Before he used to be and end but hes strong enough and smart enough to be a force in the middle.

19. Omen

roy how l;ong have ya been reading my posts now and ya csant remember that i cant spell worth a crap

20. Landry the Legend

Landry the Legend OH HOW I HATE OHIO STATE!

I'm concerned about the defensive line, lack of a pass rush on the QB. The offense can score points, Romo played well against the Giants.