Colts--World Champions

Discussion in 'Indianapolis Colts' started by pacoltsguy, Sep 14, 2007.

1. pacoltsguy

pacoltsguy Guest

I am really tired of people ignoring the Colts.

If they play you this season, they will probably kick your ass--and won't cheat while they do it!

If I still had a Blog, I would tell you why that is true!

2. DoubleC

DoubleC i'm ready now...

The Colts... the Colts...? Oh yeah, you mean that team in Baltimore? Yeah Johnny Unitas was a heluva player.
    :icon_cheesygrin:

3. TOP DAWG

TOP DAWG Pro Bowler

Time will tell,but no one is ignoring the Colts.Chargers-Pats-Colts seem to be at a toss up to take the Lombardi.

4. wide right

wide right Grumpy Old Man

I don't really see anyone ignoring the Colts. If someone thinks they aren't the best team in the NFL at the moment then they are just ignorant. I think Payton's endorsement deals have made some people sick of talking about them. Personally, I find his ads absolutely hysterical and his games a pleasure to watch. I love watching him bark out plays at the line of scrimmage.

5. bizell

bizell NFL-Fans refugee

:yeahthat:

Peyton Manning is one of my favorite players & personalities in the NFL. I couldn't have been happier when the Colts & Manning won the SB last year and shook the monkey off their backs. And I wouldn't be opposed to the Colts winning it all again, just as long as they knock off Pittsburgh and New England enroute to doing it :)

6. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

You have access to the blogs, you've already wrote one blog entry...

People ignore the Colts because no one cares about them.

7. Dam8610

Dam8610 Starter

Then why do I have to put my name on a 10,000 person long waiting list for season tickets?

8. NinerCapHell

NinerCapHell Pretty fuckin' random

People ignore the Colts because it's funny to listen to Colt fans crying about them being ignored. Circle of life and crap like that.

9. BarlOwens

BarlOwens Rubicon Runner

who is ignoring the colts? hallucinating again? this solitary confinement of yours really should end..allow some light into your room...its not doing well for your mental well being...next thing you know you'll be telling us peyton manning doesn't get enough attention....

10. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

Must be that team DC :icon_cheesygrin:

only 10k? wtf, tiny GB has a larger list :icon_confused:

11. TOP DAWG

TOP DAWG Pro Bowler

What else is there really to do in Wisconsin:dunno: