The Official Dallas Cowboys Thread

Discussion in 'Dallas Cowboys' started by Omen, Sep 6, 2007.

1. Chrisbob

Chrisbob Fuck Dallas

I'm not so sure. I rate Newman highly but that injury is going to bother his movement all year, he is going to be suspect on anything where a move is throwing on me and like it or not, Roy Williams was exposed deep a couple of times again. The corner on his side can not bank on his help over the top.

Of course, you have to be pleased with how you offense played, though I would think Barber is going to slowly become the senior partner in the duel rushing attack.

2. smeags

smeags militant geek

yeah, romo played well against the giants but at this point a pop warner team could drop 30 on their defense.

3. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

Roy Williams was terrible dont even get me started. He has always been questionable when it comes to defending the pass, he'll make the big plays and give up the big plays but what I seen in this game was him getting bowled over and pancaked a few times against the run which has never really happened to him. Not only did he look slow and sluggish but he was always indecisive at times, he would get up into the hole and just stand there waiting to get trucked by Jacobs.

4. Landry the Legend

Landry the Legend OH HOW I HATE OHIO STATE!

The thing that concerns me is the defense, and not able to put pressure on QB's. Offensive line protection for Romo would help also.

5. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

i dont know about you but its time to make barber the starter...dude had 14 carries for 84 yrds and 2 td's and JJ had 15 carries for 32 yds come on man

6. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

We're 2-0 for the first time in this century. Life is good!!

Now they come the Bears...the first real test for this team...

7. Landry the Legend

Landry the Legend OH HOW I HATE OHIO STATE!

If it were up to me Barber would have been the starter by now.

8. Omen

my worries for the game on sunday are the bears D they are a very tough and very good our linr will ahve to keep them off of romo, it will be interesting to see barber go up agianst the LB like urlacher.

9. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Where are all the haters?

The Cowboys are for real and you know it!!! Best team in the NFC at least for this week...

Man, I can't wait for that Patriots game!!!

10. Jbuch79

Jbuch79 Rookie

Yup, it sucks when the football seasons over at week 3.

Congrats Cowboys

11. Omen

this weeks worries............over confidence and not looking at the rams with any fear they need to concentrate and just go inthere and beat them as if they are playing for the last time

12. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

I hear ya. I'm turning on the OBVIOUS GAME ALERT!!!

(The Bengals were victim of the obvious game against the Browns...)

You must beat the teams you're supposed to beat. I want the week 6 gams agains the Patriots to be between the last 2 undefeated teams :D.

13. steadypimpin

steadypimpin Still pimpin'

I gotta give credit to the boys, they look damn good. I did not expect this kind of start from them at all. I am truly envious of your team and wish mine looked as good as yours. I still hope they dont get to 6 first though.

14. Linkin16

Linkin16 Starter

It was nice to see the Cowboy D step up today and show progress. Can't wait for the Cowboys and the Patriots.

15. Omen

yeah but first we gotta take carfe of the bills

16. awojakay1

awojakay1 DA VET

well, i will say this.....my only worry is that when and IF dem boys lose....how fast can they bounce back from it......a lost is already tough..but when u r undefeated....and then u take a lost...thats when u find out how good your team is....can they still pull together....when everything start to fall apart.....a lost tells a different story....guess we have to wait and see.....:popcorn:

I can't wait either.....i think the only thing we have to worry about is Brady....as long as we can keep the ball in his hand and or force him to make throws he doesn't want to throw.....then we'll be alright....if we keep the ball in his hands then no one else can beat us....not Moss or Welker......or even a back out of the backfield.....we'll be fine against the run....Ellis is back and even if he can't go....the rookie is doing just fine...don't forget after week 8.....dem boys become even stronger on defense....think about it.........THE TANK..............

17. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

I don't know...I remember when Moss did to us when he was a rookie and.....well, you know...

18. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

moss is the cowboys killer... he plays best against us, and rightfully so. I know we still have to get through Buffalo, but 38, 38, 38, and 34.... is scary considering what we went through week 1 against the Giants. Henry is getting this week off to heal, and hopefully newman will be 100% or as close as possible to 100% as you can get. I think vs Dallas is when Stallworth might kick in, he hasn't really did nothing too good yet, hasn't even needed too.

19. awojakay1

awojakay1 DA VET

yes this may be true....but listen guys... wade is a defensive minded coach just like tuna was...he'll have a game plan in place.....and like i said....as long as brady has the ball....he can't get it to moss or welker.....everyone will have to hold their own.....this is the nfl....eat or be eat.....beat or be beaten:icon_slaughter:

20. KASSIE

KASSIE What's It to YA??

We are looking really good but like everyone said we have to not overlook the rams and get past the bills first