Vick tests positive for marijuana

Discussion in 'Atlanta Falcons' started by yisman, Sep 26, 2007.

1. yisman

yisman The Ambivalent One

2. JPETERSON

JPETERSON Dr. Feelgood

Ouch.
    Looks like its all downhill from here for Vick...

3. Saintsfan1972

Saintsfan1972 BREESUS SAVES

this should surprise no one

4. yisman

he's under so much pressure that when he decided to get baked AGAIN, he forgot the masking agents.

5. linz_renee

linz_renee Well-Known

seriously, his football career and life for the last 15 years+ is over. He's making up for lost time.

6. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

If I was about to lose millions of dollars, my freedom, and my life, I'd get high too...

7. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Same here. I'd be drunk and high every day.

8. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

What a dweeb...keep doing stupid crap moron, keep yourself out of thttp://gridironfans.com/forums/newreply.php?do=newreply&noquote=1&p=253161#
    Morehe NFL

9. yisman

you just linked a reply form to this thread. :icon_cheesygrin:

I'm going to guess this:

"What a dweeb...keep doing stupid crap moron, keep yourself out of the NFL."

10. Tiburon41

Tiburon41 Starter

A total idiot. Anyone else think this waste is worth having in the NFL again?

11. titans12

titans12 Starter

mick vick:(

mick vick is the #1 running qb in the nfl:icon_cheesygrin: :icon_twisted:

12. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Interesting, coming from a Titans fan...

13. BarlOwens

BarlOwens Rubicon Runner

Who the heck cares??? the guy wasn't going to be back in the league for 2-3 years even if they let him come back....has no one here ever smoked weed? heck...its less harmful than if he was an alcoholic..but thats perfectly legal in the NFL..go get drunk...drive..kill people....and play some football!:cele13:

says the guy whose team is grooming Michael Vick Jr.

14. tstlkevanilla

tstlkevanilla Pro Bowler

DANK YOU! [/csk]

15. yisman

guys get suspended for that

but if you're referring to leonard little, yeah he got off way too easy. someone should run over that motherhecker

16. TDJets72027

TDJets72027 Rex Ryan baby

Most overrated POS ever.

17. PantherGF

PantherGF KEEP POUNDING

Guess he knew he wasn't coming back and just said screw it I will at least get high before I have to deal with this crap. Seeing that the County in Virginia is filling charges on him now and hes looking at about 10 years

18. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

If he thought he was going to get time off for good behavior once he got sentenced by Judge Hudson in late November, he can forget all about that with this latest stunt. What an idiot!!!

19. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

Koren Robinson was suspended for his alcohol abuse.
    I don't think weed is legal in the USA, so smoking it violates US law. Should the NFL say weed is legal and abandon federal law?

20. BarlOwens

BarlOwens Rubicon Runner

The NFL isn't the law...they don't have to discipline the law..there are cops/lawyers/judges for that crap.....does every corporation out there drug test? do they drug test for every drug you can do? no....

Lance Briggs ring a bell?