GIF All NFL Mock Draft Draft thread

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by misfitz, Jul 23, 2007.

1. afjay

afjay Click. Clack.

Well then with my missed pick I select. Saverio Rocca P - Phi

2. GawdZeeRaa

GawdZeeRaa Calm Like a Bomb

With their missed pick, Hot Wing Conspiracy selects Mike Karney, FB, New Orleans Saints.

3. happ

happ PECAVI

No Talent Assclowns select Allen Rossum as KR and Micheal Koenen as P.

4. Platoon 86

Platoon 86 Loony

Screw it, I'm picking my kicker now, this is it for me folks..
    Johnny Cash's Guitar Selects K, Jeff Reed.
    [​IMG]

5. PSID412USM

PSID412USM Pro Bowler

OK I short a RG DT FB & Punter so I take

FB - Mike Sellers Skins
    RG - Chris Chester Ravens
    DT - Chris Hovan Bucs
    P - Dave Zastudil Browns

6. happ

happ PECAVI

No Talent Assclowns select the ageless wonder, Morten Anderson

7. afjay

afjay Click. Clack.

A whales vag**a takes K- Joe Nedney and RT- D'Brickashaw Ferguson

8. truelife

truelife 6-0 is our goal

ok everyone sorry i have been out of town the past week and from what i see we are finishing up the game so i will just go ahead and fill in the rest of my lineup

east coast slayers select
    k matt stover balt
    p josh bidwell
    lt khalif barnes jac
    lg jason brown balt
    rg jacob bell ten
    rt sean locklear seatle

9. GawdZeeRaa

D-Brick is a No-Talent Ass Clown.

(and by that, I mean he's already been taken)

10. afjay

afjay Click. Clack.

Alright, I thought he may have but the search came back empty. I'll grab another to complete my team.

A whale's vag**a takes OT- Jon Runyan

11. happ

happ PECAVI

A little of both to be sure. :)

12. JGleas

JGleas Draft Network Access

Since everybody else is just finishing their teams, I'll finish mine:
    Kicker Nick Folk, Dallas Cowboys (rookie who has shown a big boot and has played very consistent so far)
    Punter Shane Lechler, Oakland Raiders (I'm pretty sure he isn't taking, and if I'm right, I don't know how. Nobody touches him in the league right now, period)
    Return Man/Cornerback Terrence McGee, Buffalo Bills (Was tempted to go with Yamon Figurs here, but McGee is an explosive return man and very good as a Nickel CB. He'll be able to help my team two ways)
    Tight End Benjamin Watson, New England Patriots (Was tempted by Greg Olsen, but Watson is a freak as well and is already NFL Proven. Either one would've been an ideal pass catching TE for Peyton)

13. GawdZeeRaa

With their final pick in the draft, Hot Wing Conspiracy selects Stephen Gostkowski, K, New England Patriots.

14. truelife

truelife 6-0 is our goal

so is there going to be a grading thread or anything

15. Platoon 86

Platoon 86 Loony

I doubt it....

16. Chrisbob

Chrisbob Fuck Dallas

Sorry I have missed all my remaining picks, being real busy these past couple of weeks and got no reminders.

Anyway, I'll attempt to fill the remainder of my roster which is FB, LG, DE, OLB, ILB, FS, K, P, KR.....9 spots in all.

I have searched the picks thread for all of these names so to be the best of my knowledge, they were all available.

Daryl Smith, OLB: Being a solid starter since his rookie year in Jacksonville. Usually plays outside but filled in at Mike last year when Mike Peterson was lost for the season. One of the most underrated defenders around.

Jarret Johnson, ILB: A former 4th round pick by the Ravens he has become the starter taking the departed Adalius Thomas' place and is thus far, doing a fine job. Again, has versatility being able to play several spots.

Jeremi Johnson, FB: 5-11, 260lbs and a big part of Rudi Johnson's success. Not a guy who lands many pancake blocks but uses his hands well and shields defenders off stopping them making the play.

Deon Grant, FS; After stints with the Panthers and Jaguars, the Seahawks paid $30m over 6 years to take Grant to the North West. A starter wherever he has been all his career, he's not a flashy player, just gets the job done. In his 8th year as a starter, has 19 career picks and is still ont 28 years old!

Aaron Smith, DE: A perfect fir for the 3-4 defense I intend to run, Smith has been a major (and underrated) part of the Steelers long term defensive success. Plenty of experience and the right man for the right scheme.

Derrick Dockery, OG: A starter since his rookie year, Dockery got huge money this off-season to help reshape a struggling Bills offensive line. Certainly no all-pro but has been a player getting consistently better year by year.

Josh Brown, K: Surprised if this guy is left because he's as good as anyone in the league and plays in bad conditions on a regular basis.

Derrick Frost, P: Has slowly become one of the more consistent punters in the league and at time of writing, he's 3rd in net and punting averages.

Joshua Cribbs, KR: Just voted AFC Special Teams Player of the Month for his recent performances. Devin Hester maybe the best in the league but Cribbs can argue his case as the best in the AFC.