The Official Carolina Panthers Thread

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by PantherGF, Sep 10, 2007.

1. Blu N Houston

Blu N Houston ¡Vamos Houston!

0 sacks for Peppers.. WTF?

Yup..your D needs to step it up for you guys to even have an outside chance to get to the playoffs.

Awo STF and call a brother!:packin:

2. peppers has looked totally unmotivated, he had some illness in the offseason so it might have something to do with that. if carr continues to play like he did on sunday i can't see this team getting more than 5 or 6 wins.

maybe time to draft a franchise QB?

3. Blu N Houston

He might give you a few good games as long as Smith catches the balls that hit him in the chest and the D holds.
    Good Luck
    :icon_jook:

4. so another win lol. we may just be the worst 3-2 team in league history! the combined record of those 3 teams: 1-16!!!

peppers looked much better yesterday, blocking a FG and he chased down bush a few times. beason was awesome at mike and TD had another good game. and again gamble was shut down, he has been fantastic this season and tim lewis seems to have done wonders for him.

however carr is garbage, he cannot throw the deep ball and it is going to hurt us. davidson needs to get some quick, short passes to smith and hopefully he can make something happen after the catch. we also need to get king more involved.

kasay is still great and jason baker=god!!!!11!!!!1!

5. PantherGF

PantherGF KEEP POUNDING

Looks as if Carr is our guy now since Jake is out for the season so our season hangs on his shoulders now

6. if carr continues to play poorly then i wouldn't mind putting in moore just to see what our options are. probably for the last 2 or 3 games

7. Blu N Houston

Time for a draft plan for the offseason.
    Carr is not going to even get you to .500

8. i dunno, if our D can continue to improve we can maybe get there. although looking at our schedule i only really see about 3 games there that we can win. we're certainly not going to the playoffs though

9. PantherGF

PantherGF KEEP POUNDING

Vinny surprised me today and with a bye week coming up for us maybe he could get to learn our offense some more and hopefully start against the Colts because thats the kinda consistency we need at QB right now if he can continue that throughout the season. So I think Carr should go back to back up because he could learn a lot from Vinny with all the years Vinny has spent with the Pats and in the NFL. Could help mold Carr because Carr didn't really have anyone to learn much from in Houston at the time he was there not only that Vinny gives us (kinda funny to hear myself say this) our best chance to win right now and knows our go to guy is Smith and tries to get him the ball. Anyways great win against a good Arizona team :jiggy:

10. vinny looked about 50 times more comfortable than carr did. overall it was a great performance, hope we don't ease up during the bye though

11. Blu N Houston

you better pray to Jesus, the Virgin Mary and the Saints, the Great "I AM" has a Divine plan for CArr to be resurected by Vinny the O'l wiseman.

I hope for Carr's sake he's prayers are anwsered.
    He's a good Kid.
    I went to church with him...but my prayers we're null and void with him as the leader (CArr).

12. PantherGF

PantherGF KEEP POUNDING

Looks like Carr will start for us against the Colts next Sunday from the way it is sounding

13. Blu N Houston

ooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhh noooooooooooooooooooo.
    Not good... he gets the shakes with Frenny around, expect him to lay on the ground alot.

I would start Vinny.

14. crap, haven't posted in a while. didn't get to see the panthers this week because i was at the london game but from what i've read around it sounds like we had a very promising start but then a costly mistake before half time let them back in and it just got worse from there. gf, how did carr look once vinny got injured, still shocking or a little better? i wonder if it's time for matt moore to start just to see what we've got with him. we getting any more pass rush? cheers mate

15. http://blogs.charlotte.com/panthers/2007/10/smith-has-messa.html

hell yeah, here we go!!

16. PantherGF

PantherGF KEEP POUNDING

Carr is what killed us basically its like our offense went downhill once he went in first half Vinny looked great yeah the one interception but we were in there still and then he go hurt and Carr started the second half and it just went downhill from there.

17. im really hating david carr at the moment, still like the idea of getting matt moore some reps. good thing the titans offense is almost as pathetic as ours, gives us a chance!

18. Blu N Houston

WoW 7 Sacks?
    I guess the Oline wasn't the only problem in Houston after all.
    :cowboy:
    lol

Carr is just a natural tramp.. he loves to take the pounding while his on his back and knees..
    :pitty

19. skinsfan1

skinsfan1 BANNED

Carr sucks. this team needs a reliable QB for sure.

20. another terrible performance from mickey mouse, he better not start another game this season. our D forced 4 turnovers and we couldn't turn any of them into points. truely pathetic. i'd rather see matt moore than him

our defence though is really starting to click, sure it was the titans but still they're getting turnovers. man, if we had a competent quarterback we could easily make the playoffs in this piss poor division....