Ravens Willis McGahee Calls Himself The Best RB In NFL

Discussion in 'Baltimore Ravens' started by wide right, Sep 5, 2007.

1. afjay

afjay Click. Clack.

He's not even the best RB from The U in the league right now, let alone the best RB.

2. wide right

wide right Grumpy Old Man

Can't wait to see the best RB in the NFL visit Ralph Wilson Stadium this Sunday. :popcorn:

3. TDJets72027

TDJets72027 Rex Ryan baby

4. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

the best at what.....

5. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

Willis did a pretty good job today.

6. Crawl

Crawl Pro Bowler

Yep he did, kinda looked like he was playing the Jets, on the bright side the Bills still won.

7. wide right

I still think he sucks donkey balls. His TD run was nice but he was invisible the rest of the game.

8. bizell

bizell NFL-Fans refugee

maybe if the bills would have had 11 players on defense on the field that play, we might have not let it happen. :bang:

9. Bears 88

Bears 88 FTW

He's not even a top 10 RB let alone the best. :rollinglaugh:

10. wide right

Looks like the Baltimore media is starting to see the true Willis McGahee.

11. Jammin Jaguar

Jammin Jaguar English Student.

Going off the title of the thread and ignoring anything that has been written above, I'm pretty sure that if someone in the Baltimore crowd shouted out to Willis that he wasn't even the best runningback in the division (in my opinion it is Willie Parker) then I'm pretty sure that deep down he'd hear that and probably know it is the truth, although he'd just blank the fan whilst on the pitch.

The best runningback in the NFL has to be Adrian Peterson even though he's only been in the NFL for a handful of weeks.