#cowboysUK Monkey Balls

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by smeags, Aug 29, 2007.

1. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

We suck monkey balls... nice. Whos this boon?

2. awojakay1

awojakay1 DA VET

just like those G-aints on sunday....u e-GALs will get your shot..................shot in your butt......hahaha.....patients e-GALs......patients

also ROY31 whats with the sucks monkey balls

3. smeags

smeags militant geek

you must be redskin_steve.

4. Blu N Houston

Blu N Houston ¡Vamos Houston!

monkey balls?
    IS that afgani Osama cowboy fans munch on during games?

5. smeags

smeags militant geek

SUCK 'EM SNITCHES !!!

[​IMG]

6. Linkin16

Linkin16 Starter

Well at 4 - 0 it's the Cowboys balls u will be suckin.
    It was pretty funny to see the E-gals get their wings clipped tonight!!

7. lruddicks

lruddicks kcs redneck

guess he likes monkey balls even picked ones he will be sucking, love seeing crap talkers eat crow or suck there own balls lol.

8. smeags

smeags militant geek

leave it to a window licking chumps fan to miss the point of this thread.

it doesn't freaking matter what the cowboys' record is or how many super bowls they've won. they still suck monkey balls you power bottom.

9. smeags

smeags militant geek

man the cowboys had more balls bouncing accross their chins sunday than a ballpit at chucky cheese's.

10. smeags

smeags militant geek

it's time once again to get this rivarly cooking. as if the city of philadelphia doesn't have enough lowlifes acting like they're living in new jack city, now we have to let more dirtbags in.

time to make this division race more interesting.

11. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

LMAO!!! You don't stand a chance and you know it...

DeMarcus Ware is gonna have McNabb for dinner on Sunday :icon_cheesygrin:. At least 5 sacks.

12. smeags

smeags militant geek

dream on pal. your team's bloated offensive numbers have come courtesy of some of the weakest defenses in the league. team's that couldn't stop a pee wee football team from scoring and putting up a ton of yards. they do not scare the eagles even a little bit.

meanwhile your defense is ranked 22nd while playing offensive juggernauts such as the 31st ranked bills, the 29th ranked rams, 26th ranked bears, 23rd ranked vikings, 18th ranked dolphins.

the eagles are ranked in the top ten in both offense and defense. your 2nd loss is on it's way.

13. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

what are ya going to do call the giants to play the game for you

14. smeags

smeags militant geek

you're wittier when you butcher the english language. stick to what works. :icon_cool:

15. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Yeah...I'm sure that scoring 27 points on the Patriots is the work of an "overrated" offense.

Your OL is pathetic. You made Ose Umenyiora (or whatever the hell his name is) look like Reggie White out there. McNabb is gonna get drilled and the Cowboys will cruise for an easy win.

You read it here first.

16. smeags

smeags militant geek

wtf are you talking about ? your offense didn't put 27 up on the patriots.

and yeah, we gave up a ton of sacks, i beleive that game outshined our dismantling of aikman & co. back in the day but no worries, with your pathetic secondary it won't matter because all mcnabb has to do is throw it up for grabs, no dobut our wr's will be wide open.

sorry but central america's team is going down this week.

We Eagle fans amuse ourselves by scaring every Dallas Cowboy fan we see strutting down the street with that obnoxious blue & silver star on his coat. We swerve our cars as if to hit them, and then swerve back just missing them.
    One day, while driving along, I saw a priest walking. I thought I would do a good deed, so I pulled over and asked the priest, "Where are you going Father?"
    "I'm going to say mass at St. Francis Church about 2 miles down the road," replied the priest.
    "Climb in, Father! I'll give you a lift!" The priest climbed into the rear passenger seat, and we continued down the road. Suddenly, I saw a Cowboy fan walking down the road, with that coat on and I instinctively swerved as if to hit him. But, as usual, I swerved back into the road just in time. Even though I was certain that I had missed the guy, I still heard a loud "THUD."
    Not understanding where the noise came from, I glanced in my mirrors but didn't see anything. I then remembered the priest, and turned to the priest and said, "Sorry Father, I almost hit that Cowboy fan."
    "That's OK," replied the priest, "I got him with the door."

17. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

The Eagles have WRs? :icon_eek:

Never heard of them...I thought your offense was just Westbrook and Chunky boy throwing up...I mean...throwing it around...

18. smeags

smeags militant geek

who is this chunky "buy" you speak of ?

19. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

LMAO!!! I corrected it and wrote 'buy' again...

...and I only have 1 hour in the office...I still have like 12 to go :lol:

20. smeags

smeags militant geek

:icon_smile: