The Official Dallas Cowboys Thread

Discussion in 'Dallas Cowboys' started by Omen, Sep 6, 2007.

1. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

sweet we go into the bye week at 6-1 time to rest up them dudes that need mending bc the after the bye we got some good games that we cannot afford to lose. one more game and we get tank johnson which i hope pays offs our d nneds some more pass rushers.

2. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Three divisional games...two on the road. The way this division is looking, we can't take anyone for granted.......well, maybe the Eagles :lol:

3. Omen

one thing or player i was wrong on was Ellis in three or four games he has played in he has recorded 4.5 sacks....so what you say well now we got two pass rushers ware and ellis so who are teams gonna double. i thought ellis was just pissed about spencer but from what i read it was about his health and $$ he coulda lost. but i seems good to have him back bc he seems to be in good shape and getting to the qb more than spencer was so good for us. now we just wait for the tank to show up hopefully this will pann out

4. Omen

ok so now we got our qb for the next couple of years.....good now he got to prove hes worth al that we nned to win agianst the eagles they have beaten us preety good the last what 6-7 yeaqrs damn we nned to come out blaszing the eagles will be high over their win and they need it just as bas as we do

5. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

I'm not that worried about the Eagles...I'm more concerned about the Redskins and specially the Giants. Not that I'm taking the Eagles for granted, but all we have to do is blitz the hell out of McNabb until he throws up all the chunky soup he had for lunch, and the offense will do the rest.

Piece of cake here...

6. Omen

i dodnt know i never take a game lightly.....bc ya never know look at the bills we won that but just barely granted the cowboys pretty mush gave them the edge but Mcnabb looked pretty good on sunday

7. smeags

smeags militant geek

keep on thinking the eagles are nothing to worry about bub, i sure hope your players are. the cowboys are where they are because they have played some of the worst teams in the league. you have bloated offensive numbers thanks to playing weak defenses and yet you're only ranked 22nd in defense even though you've played some pathetic offenses.

the eagles are in the top 10 in both offense and defense. we're not the rams.

8. eaglesrule4ever

eaglesrule4ever Pro Bowler

Tell em smeagles them morons dont kno what there talkin about

9. Omen

any of you wish to put your Vcash on it or your sig or both

Click Here

10. smeags

smeags militant geek

if that's your thing cool, to me sig bets and things like it are silly.

11. Omen

pansy

12. smeags

smeags militant geek

yeah, that's it, i'm a pansy because i don't bet fake money.

that's priceless.

13. Omen

dude dont be so uptight......chill out man its all fun and games

14. smeags

smeags militant geek

chill out ? dude, i was kidding around. i'll get uptight around 7:30a/m on sunday as i'm heading down to the game. :icon_cool:

15. Omen

pretty sweet i wouldnt going to that game but wouldnt my life be in danger

16. smeags

smeags militant geek

nah, we're harmless, all that talk is just national media lies. :icon_cool:

17. Omen

tell that to ole saint nick...........................

doesnt that story always piss you guys off

18. smeags

smeags militant geek

why should it ? the guy was drunk and most people that bring it up don't even know when or where it happened ? do you know ?

besides the story of our former mayor now the pennsy gov. leading the way in pelting jimmy johnson and the team with snowballs. :)

19. Omen

nope i dpont i wasnt there just read and seen video.....nothing more but come on santa claus and tell me which santa isnt drunk

20. smeags

smeags militant geek

sanata doesn't belong on the football field. he makes grady jackson look in shape.

btw - for the record, it was 1968 and it was at franklin field.