You Know What Pisses Me Off About The NFL?

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by TDJets72027, Nov 4, 2007.

1. TDJets72027

TDJets72027 Rex Ryan baby

Sometimes, I only get 2 afternoon games. That's the case this week.:icon_sad:

They should return to 4 afternoon games per week.

2. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

3. TDJets72027

*tsk tsk tsk* Walnuts Walnuts, Walnuts. You never cease to amaze me.

4. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Tell your folks to pick up the NFL Sunday Ticket, problem solved.

5. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

yeah beat me to it Sweets. DirecTV's NFL Sunday Ticket will help fill that void.

6. P16

P16 posting while intoxicated

Yeah, but unfortunately, DirecTV has the only NFL Sunday Ticket, and I've had nothing but crapty experiences with any dish service. As soon as Cox or Comcast offer something for the NFL I'm all over it.

7. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

I never get more games than 2 on the afternoon. When I start to follow the NFL on TV back in 92, all I got was MNF. After several years,they start with the additional 2 games on Sunday, but never had any optional game to the scheduled. Did you hear me cry about this? NO! Why? I'm too far away, so you can't hear me. I sometime wish I had some options

8. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Wow, I have never had any issues with DirecTV. I've been a loyal customer since 1996 and I don't have one complaint. If anything their customer service has rocked. When my new DirecTV box's hard drive crashed they sent me a newer upgrade free of charge.

9. Cheezymadman

Cheezymadman Born Again Browns Backer

UH OH! BETTER CALL THE WAHMBULANCE!

[​IMG]

10. TOP DAWG

TOP DAWG Pro Bowler

Sports Bar. Watch all the games,get trashed,and eat wings. Life is good. :icon_twisted: Being 15 is a snitch.

11. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Really? I haven't had issues with DirecTV. I love it.

12. Cletusaurus

Cletusaurus YES! YES! YES!

Dude, I was going to bars with my dad at 15/16. I just couldn't get trashed.

Legally.

I think his real problem is that he keeps having to watch the useless Jets slog their way through another pathetic effort that winds up as a loss.

13. TDJets72027

:icon_mad:

14. Dougerrrr

Dougerrrr Laus Deo

It's all about the money. NFL gets paid by networks and we pay the Networks/cable/dish networks. Most of you aren't old enough to recall free tv and getting 4 games on Sunday....no Sunday nights and MNF.

15. DoubleC

DoubleC i'm ready now...

At that time, in France, we had only a 50-minute highlights of one game... nearly a week after it was played. :redface:

I love NASN! Even when it shows bad games.

16. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

i had the same problem when i first moved to atlanta they woulddnt show any gmes if the falcons were playing before or safter unless they sold out and this was roughly ten yrs ago..but now i gots me a direct tv and i love it

17. eaglesrule4ever

eaglesrule4ever Pro Bowler

Yeah i have dish network and i have alot of games on sunday and it has digital video recorder and it records four hundred hours of tv.Well its basically a tivo but it's built in to the system and i record everything i always record games and it's always sunny in philadelphia those two are my must haves.

18. wavydavy70

wavydavy70 Starter

Sports bar... only and best solution

I'd be about 30 lbs lighter if I didn't have to go to my local sports bar for brunch and bloody marys every Sunday.

I'm an otherwise happy Comcast customer, but it really burns me that DirectTV has a lock on the NFL package. I mean, it's not the same as ESPN having the once a week exclusive. The only way to have your pick of what games to watch at home is to get Direct TV. That's just not right. I know I'm probably late in the game to chime in on this, but I called Comcast earlier this season to see about the NFL ticket and to hear that it's not even offered... lousy.

*end rant*

WD

19. lostfan

lostfan Starter

I have my own opinions on the NFL's way of doing business, with Sunday Ticket being one of them. I'm clearly in the minority for now but eventually people are going to start realizing they're being gouged and the NFL will reach a point where they see the fans won't support them and start playing blindly. It's just a matter of time.