Can The Browns Offense Keep This Up?

Discussion in 'Cleveland Browns' started by SRW, Nov 9, 2007.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Can the Cleveland Browns offense keep this up?
    The Browns offense has been playing out of it's mind of late. Jamal Lewis has brought in a rushing attack they sorely needed and who saw Derek Anderson coming??? Can the Browns keep this torrid streak up?

2. Dougerrrr

Dougerrrr Laus Deo

I see the Browns offense continuing to put up some numbers but.....they will be pressed to make the playoffs. I see 4 losses coming their way. Pitt and Baltimore and then Arizona and Cincy.Possibly Buffalo too and remember the Bills might be fighting the Browns for a wild card spot.
    Wasn't Romeo the "defensive" coordinator for the Pats? He has no D and wasn't Charlie Weiss the OC? He has no O....interesting.

3. SRW

Bills are slowly becoming a team to keep an eye on. I just wonder if Joe Thomas really makes that much of a difference on the o-line or if at some point the Browns line regresses and plays like it did last year. Coming into this season that line was the biggest question mark. I want to see how it holds up vs some AFC heavyweights. This week's game is going to really tell is if the Browns are for real or not.

4. TDJets72027

TDJets72027 Rex Ryan baby

Of course the Browns can keep this up. The question is, will they?

5. SRW

6. TDJets72027

TDJets72027 Rex Ryan baby

James Harrison can get another huge game like he did Monday.

7. SRW

And at some point the Browns defense will have to stop someone.....they can't win every shootout, can they?

8. Dougerrrr

Dougerrrr Laus Deo

No and the Steelers have plenty enough on offense to outdo them in a shootout because at some point the Steelers D would stop them.

9. nastynate184

nastynate184 Fuck Michigan

nah i think they are about to slow down