Clinton Portis Is Back At It

Discussion in 'Washington Redskins' started by HailttRedskins, Nov 10, 2007.

1. HailttRedskins

HailttRedskins I Still Say Redskins

This time as Choo-Choo

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCxWHakFQdc[/media]

2. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

haha, love that guy... skin or not.

3. BroncoBJ

BroncoBJ JayCutler4MVP!!!

I'm a huge CP fan. I was sad to see him leave Denver but damn I love him. I'm glad to see him back to his dancing ways. I hope he keeps it up. He makes the game fun.

4. skinsfan1

skinsfan1 BANNED

He is awesome.

5. wide right

wide right Grumpy Old Man

I always hated his costumes. Halloween was a few weeks ago stupid. If you're over the age of 10 you shouldn't be wearing them anyways.

6. HailttRedskins

LOL

He usually has some good games, along with the team when he dresses up, so as long as they can keep it up, that's good enough for me.

7. Sportsguy

Sportsguy AKA-Sportsguy9695

Portis is a beast

8. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

What a clown...

Let's see if a week from now he still wants to be a funny guy...

9. skinsfan1

skinsfan1 BANNED

I think he'll step up. The team as a whole is not is sync.

10. HailttRedskins

We did crapty today, but he still busted out 137, not bad, considering the Eagles are suppose to be fairly good against the run.

Time to run over the Cowboys.

11. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

I don't know about anyone else but I always can appreciate someone with a sense of humor. He doesn't take himself too seriously....can't say that about many NFL players.

12. steadypimpin

steadypimpin Still pimpin'

I think its stupid and funny at the same time. It seems that act of his only helped his run game. Campbell had his best game as a skin and they still lost. I think the skins defense has a lot of work to do to fix their problems.

13. TDJets72027

TDJets72027 Rex Ryan baby

:agreed:

14. BroncoBJ

BroncoBJ JayCutler4MVP!!!

Portis is the only NON Bronco player that I root for to do good every single week. Even though hes not on my Fantasy team. I really love watching Portis go. He is 2nd in the NFC in rushing Yards and with AP out he will only get closer to him. Tough loss for the Eagles. Portis needs to find a way to get his defense playing good as well. I hope he continues to have more costumes this year.