The Washington Racists

Discussion in 'NFL Smack Central' started by smeags, Nov 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smeags

smeags militant geek

comparing some poster on a mb to a team that plays for the capital of the free world is something only a true racist would do.

2. Buffgrandpa

Buffgrandpa Resident Pervert

LMAO, I need another drink

3. lawsonsp

lawsonsp Starter

Its like arguing with a 5 year old.....complete nonsense and jibberish

4. smeags

smeags militant geek

for the racists to read -

5. bizell

bizell NFL-Fans refugee

while we're at it, let's change the name of the seminoles too. it degrades them, and also with the mascot to depict a painted, tribally dressed man atop a horse is degrading. and the whole flaming spear bit? tacky and cliche. :boo:

'florida state native americans' ftw!!! :buttrock:

6. frost

frost Irreverent Bastard

I just asked my wife who is a Cheyenne Indian...she said "no should it".

7. smeags

smeags militant geek

i just ask my native american friend who is apache and he said cheyenne indians are pussies.

i just sayin' yo.

8. frost

frost Irreverent Bastard

Apaches are some bad MF's well at hiding just sayin'...seriously for the amount of braves they had they were the best guerrilla fights known to the Native Americans. That little quote you put up there is only half true. The term for redskin came from "Red Indian" that was first used soon after the arrival of Columbus. People shorted the term to redskin instead of saying Red Indian. It is true about the "bloody mess" stuff.

9. smeags

smeags militant geek

well even though i'm dealing with racists here i assumed they knew this part. i wanted to further educate these klan members on the horrible injustice that such a name brings to the true people of this country.

10. HailttRedskins

HailttRedskins I Still Say Redskins

LOL

More like you just want to start up some crap, and everyones giving you a nice big glass of SHUT THE FREAK UP.

11. smeags

smeags militant geek

only the racist pigs are trying that my white hood sporting little man.

the redskin fanbase consist of cross dressing c**k junkies and racisits. it's not even debatable.

12. frost

frost Irreverent Bastard

The Seminole Nation said it was okay...oh and they designed the mascot.

13. TOP DAWG

TOP DAWG Pro Bowler

There use to be bounties on Indians? So at one time they were worth SOMETHING. By the way, the scalping thing wasn't something we taught Indians to do. More vice versa. We just took it a step further in a capitalistic way. If we are getting on bad crap that was done in the past rant.WTF was with throwing my white Christian brothers to the Lions crap by those Roman cocksuckers,and their slavery of whites. Wasn't there any freaking minorities available then? That was all hecked up.

14. frost

frost Irreverent Bastard

Incorrect...payment for scalps are those issued by; the Government of Massachusetts in 1744 for the scalps of Indian men, women, and children, Governor Edward Cornwallis' proclamation of 1749 to settlers of Halifax for the payment of Indian scalps, and the French for payments in 1749 to the Indians for the scalps of British soldiers.

Scalping was being performed in Europe/Asia way longer than here.

"The Scythian soldier scrapes the scalp clean of flesh and softening it by rubbing between the hands, uses it thenceforth as a napkin. The Scyth is proud of these scalps and hangs them from his bridle rein; the greater the number of such napkins that a man can show, the more highly is he esteemed among them. Many make themselves cloaks by sewing a quantity of these scalps together".

15. TOP DAWG

TOP DAWG Pro Bowler

Oh, so the Indians don't even get originalty points for that. If I lived back then, I would definitely have shaved my head.

16. dolphindude13

dolphindude13 Jack Of All Trades

Oh and the thread started by some "politically correct" psycho nut that likes to start crap for the sake of making himself feel more important is about "what we expected too"! Were you neglected as a child?:crazy:

17. brakos82

brakos82 30% more cats than last year!

I want a team called the Communists... :tease:

18. frost

frost Irreverent Bastard

yep
    Pic

19. bizell

bizell NFL-Fans refugee

that was sarcasm, friend.

20. frost

frost Irreverent Bastard