The Million Dollar Question Is

Discussion in 'New England Patriots' started by TDJets72027, Nov 23, 2007.

?

Patriots Points vs the Eagles

1. 0-10 (you got to be kidding me)

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  2. 11-20

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 21-30

2 vote(s)
    12.5%
  4. 31-40

5 vote(s)
    31.3%
  5. 41-50

4 vote(s)
    25.0%
  6. 51 or more

4 vote(s)
    25.0%
  1. dolphindude13

dolphindude13 Jack Of All Trades

I've admitted that the Dolphins are pathetic in about 1000 threads...apparently they don't teach reading at your local elementary school or you could see that. I'm still waiting for the bet for the corn holing Miami will give you next week....That's why your a cat and a perennial winner of the Mcnabb award, you crawfish or weasel away from any conversation you ever start. GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEAD...the Jets suck just as bad as the Fins if not worse.

2. TDJets72027

TDJets72027 Rex Ryan baby

We may freaking suck, but not the freaking level of freaking suck the motherfreaking Fins are freaking in. Dolphins are in rock freaking bottom. I win freaking Donovan freaking McNabb awards because I freaking defend my freaking team from getting freaking trashed by freaking fans whose freaking team is 0 and freaking 10, did not freakingwin a single freaking game all freaking season, and the Jets hecked up the freaking Dolphins in freaking week 3 heck?

3. dolphindude13

They won by 3 you FREAKING moron! ....Congratulations, you just sealed the November award to.....you FREAKING cat! I doubt your winning the award because of 0-10 Finfans bashing your team since there are only about 2 or 3 Fin fans on this whole board!:loser: :5baby: :brushteeth: :eusa_silenced: :duncelaugh: :icon_cry: :crackhead: At least we know now what they teach you in 3rd grade reading class in da ghetto.

4. Jammin Jaguar

Jammin Jaguar English Student.

The Jets do suck almost as much as the Phins, it's close.

5. dolphindude13

Thank you...That's what I've been trying to pound in that thick skull of his. :beerchug:

6. TDJets72027

TDJets72027 Rex Ryan baby

But we freaking still freaking beat the freaking Dolphins!

7. dolphindude13

Not next week lot lizzard...I guarantee it!:icon_thumright:

8. Dougerrrr

Dougerrrr Laus Deo

30-23.....maybe??

9. FinFan_23

FinFan_23 Team Veteran

So whats the real million dollar question here?:icon_confused:

10. Cletusaurus

Cletusaurus YES! YES! YES!

The real million dollar question is how to get this damn thread back on its regularly scheduled course. If that's even possible, of course.

Well, certainly illustrates the diversity of the word...

11. Dougerrrr

Dougerrrr Laus Deo

I wasn't too far off...:icon_cheesygrin: