The Washington Racists

Discussion in 'NFL Smack Central' started by smeags, Nov 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brakos82

brakos82 30% more cats than last year!

:icon_sad: :eek:hboy: :tease: :bad: :icon_cool: :cele08:

2. HailttRedskins

HailttRedskins I Still Say Redskins

We have fans from every race, just like any other team in the NFL, I guarantee you, we probably have more Native American fans than any other team, well excuse me, the Chiefs and us considering we are both Indian style names.

I like having teams that resemble or show Native American style respect. Sure, the name Redskin can be a racist term, but as I have said before.

Where have we used it in a derogatory way?

3. TOP DAWG

TOP DAWG Pro Bowler

I like the Scalpers now that it's been mentioned,even better than Redskins.

4. smeags

smeags militant geek

yes racist, i'm politically correct, you got me.:icon_rolleyes: i guess you missed the post of mine about wetbacks that the grand wizzard himself, lawson posted in this thread right ? that sure showed how PC i am right ?

question - how many cubans do you own ?

yet another kkk memeber exposed by smeagle.

NEXT ! :icon_cool:

sorry, all i heard was blah blah blah i'm a racist trying to justify my team's racist ways. i did notice you didn't deny the cross dressing c**k junkie label.

yes or no question here racist - would you defend your team's name if they were called the niggers ?

5. dolphindude13

dolphindude13 Jack Of All Trades

6. smeags

smeags militant geek

cuban my ass, you're a self loathing dirty mexican and you know it.

7. dolphindude13

NO but I'm black from the waist down......Does that make me a racist?

8. smeags

smeags militant geek

no that comment just makes you a liar. snitch. :icon_smile:

9. TOP DAWG

TOP DAWG Pro Bowler

No, Strange,but not a racist. I'm still trying to figure out a mascot for a team called the niggars without using whips,watermelon,or a noose. That's a toughy.

10. smeags

smeags militant geek

just put a pic of fried chicken on the helmet.

11. TOP DAWG

TOP DAWG Pro Bowler

I guess that isn't much different than a freaking Cardinal on a helmet.

12. smeags

smeags militant geek

that's the extra crispy recipe.

13. HailttRedskins

I don't see how someone who is racist themselves is trying to claim something else being racist, kind of ironic.

I love hypocrites.

14. smeags

smeags militant geek

i am mocking the racists you racist pig. only a racist would think otherwise.

hey, do you have the minutes from this weekend's klan meeting by chance ?

15. PackersFan34

PackersFan34 Starter

i agree with the skins fans my high school is the redskins and i like the name i mean its just a name and the only way its derogatory to someone is if you call an Indian that but its not derogatory because its a name thats the stupidest thing i have ever heard

16. Dougerrrr

Dougerrrr Laus Deo

What about the depiction of Patriots as being gay white boys wearing long stockings....funny hats.....cute little short pants and....funny shoes?..Oh wait.....that is the Patriots.:icon_eek:

17. HailttRedskins

You claiming someone to be racist is different than you being racist.

I'm pissed at this thread, but do you see me knocking on you, or pulling "racist mockery" back at you?

Learn how to be the bigger man, you already lost this fight.

18. smeags

smeags militant geek

the sure sign of a loser in smack is someone claiming victory.

it's also means you're a racist.

would you say the same if your high school team was called the jungle bunnies ?

19. dolphindude13

^^^^Hypocrisy is the act of condemning another person for an act of which the critic is guilty.

Hypocrisy is frequently invoked as an accusation in debates, in politics, and in life in general. A few theorists have studied the utility of hypocrisy, and in some cases have suggested that the conflicts manifested as hypocrisy are a necessary or beneficial part of human behavior and society.As I said before...all this crap to make you feel important is pretty pathetic....Run on back to mama's basement now!:icon_rolleyes:

20. smeags

smeags militant geek

pathetic and yet you can't stop posting in this thread racist.

too easy. :icon_cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.