Who Is The NFL's Most Disappinting Team This Year?

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by SRW, Dec 7, 2007.

?

Who Is The NFL's Most Disappointing Team This Year?

1. Saints

2 vote(s)
    8.0%
  2. Bears

14 vote(s)
    56.0%
  3. Ravens

1 vote(s)
    4.0%
  4. Bengals

6 vote(s)
    24.0%
  5. Eagles

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Other (state whom in a post reply)

2 vote(s)
    8.0%
  1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

NFL's five most disappointing teams

2. DoubleC

DoubleC i'm ready now...

49ers, obviously. They were supposed to return to the playoffs this year.

3. Dougerrrr

Dougerrrr Laus Deo

Saints, Bears, Niners, Dolphins and Bengals.
    Bengals at the top of my list right now. Not even close to a playoff team. I really thought the Bears were a fluke last year and when they went with Benson as starting rb that was a mistake. Saints....?? Dolphins....Any team that has a chance to go winless is a disappointment in this day and age. and I really thought the Niners were good enough to contend for playoffs this year.

4. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

I go with the Bengals. So much talent on offense, thought for sure after the 8-8's and 12-4, they were well over a .500 team, and they're no where near the .500 mark.. which is crazy. I thought the Bears messed up by trading Thomas Jones, he wasn't the best, but he's consistent. And I never thought the Saints were that good.. even when they demolished dallas... and omg did that onside kick piss me off so much, I remember I left the house to go to work like an hour early that night, just so i could get all of the crap talking done and over with.. cause there was a cop who is a saints fan, that always came in the gas station.. he ended up printing a picture of Romo getting beasted, and putting it up in the store.. I told him i'd keep it up there for this season, hoping the saints and 'boys would meet up in the playoffs lol.. all in all, i just didn't see them as a good team, thought they were running high off of emotion from katrina, and brees, and bush. Plus I felt they got rid of the heart and soul of the team, when they released Joe Horn.

5. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

I went with the Bears. From the Super Bowl to this? Awful.

6. RedskinsNo.1

RedskinsNo.1 R.I.P Sean Taylor

Yea but the SB loser always goes 7-9 its tradition, for me its the Bengals

7. Rips Vikes

Rips Vikes GO VIKES!!!

I say Bears only because they are the team I feel good about being so bad. :icon_cheesygrin:

8. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

I say Bengals. I rated them much higher this year, but they are just a dissapointment.

Other then them are the 49ers and the Dolphins. They are just awful

9. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

I voted Ravens..

10. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

I wanted to say 49ers (their homer fans tell us how they're gonna win the Super Bowl every August :lol:), but went with the Saints. The hype machine came to a sudden halt after just 3 or 4 weeks.

11. frost

frost Irreverent Bastard

Well up to last year it was normal for the SB loser to suck the following year.

12. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

I say the Bears closely followed by the Saints.

13. Bears 88

Bears 88 FTW

Us. :bagonhead:

14. dolphindude13

dolphindude13 Jack Of All Trades

I'll go with the Bears, I really thought the defense would lead this team back to the SB again. Injuries have played a part but for the most part they've just played horrible. Dishonorable mention to the 49ers and Bengals, high expectations and pathetic results. Dolphins should be on that list to but no one really expected much from them anyway.

15. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

Don't saw them as contender, but had you expected such a bad season?

16. dolphindude13

dolphindude13 Jack Of All Trades

OK, OK....you get my vote for the Madden award.:icon_cheesygrin: .....No I didn't expect any thing like 0-13. Somewhere in the neighborhood of 6-10, or 7-9 was about my highest expectations.

17. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

I count on you :icon_mrgreen: But I'm much better, making smartass comments about soccer.

18. Bears 88

Bears 88 FTW

Need speech help? :icon_lol:

19. n1gbpackfan

n1gbpackfan Title Town USA

I will have to say the Bears are the most disappointing team in the NFL this year, although I am not at all disappointed! lol

PS: The Bears Still Suck! :icon_cheesygrin:

20. brakos82

brakos82 30% more cats than last year!

He's a foreigner.