Who Is The NFL's Most Disappinting Team This Year?

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by SRW, Dec 7, 2007.

?

Who Is The NFL's Most Disappointing Team This Year?

1. Saints

2 vote(s)
    8.0%
  2. Bears

14 vote(s)
    56.0%
  3. Ravens

1 vote(s)
    4.0%
  4. Bengals

6 vote(s)
    24.0%
  5. Eagles

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Other (state whom in a post reply)

2 vote(s)
    8.0%
  1. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Not in Germany. :icon_lol:

2. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

yep, and he's a .......... nevermind :icon_wink:

3. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

You were going to say the "B word", weren't you? :icon_eek:

Bears fan.

4. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

Will I be the B.... Guy after that? :bad:

5. TDJets72027

TDJets72027 Rex Ryan baby

Saints. I thought they would be marching in to a Super Bowl.

6. Dougerrrr

Dougerrrr Laus Deo

Olly's grasp of English is better than Brooklyn's and Olly's German....I know that isn't saying much:icon_cheesygrin: but I don't begrudge Olly any misuse of English language. The man probaly speaks and types it more properly than most of us.

7. n1gbpackfan

n1gbpackfan Title Town USA

Wow.. too funny, I am listening to Foreigner right now! opps wrong thread, lol!

8. Dam8610

Dam8610 Starter

Thus far, it has to be the Dolphins. I know they weren't expected to do much of anything this year, but they are winless, they were just destroyed by arguably the 2nd worst team in the NFL, and there's a very real chance they will finish the season with as many wins as they started with.

9. Jammin Jaguar

Jammin Jaguar English Student.

I think the 49ers have been a big dissappointment this season, they were tipped for the playoffs and had a great off-season. It hasn't worked out and they're one of the worst teams in the NFL at the moment.

The Ravens have also disappointed me this year, a team who looked so promising may even finish last in their division.

10. Bears 88

Bears 88 FTW

Everyone speaks better english than freaking Brooklyn. :rollinglaugh:

11. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

Wow! Only two votes for the Saints so far?

12. FinFan_23

FinFan_23 Team Veteran

The Fins.They weren't expected to do great but I expected at least 5 wins and were winless.

13. eaglesrule4ever

eaglesrule4ever Pro Bowler

I will go with the eagles most eagles fans including myself was expecting to be in the superbowl we have talent but we havent played up to our standard.

14. ncnvader

ncnvader Stewart and Williams

i'm going to have to say the bengals. with all that offensive fire power, and a good looking defense on paper(not great, but decent anyways) how do they continue to lose?

15. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

16. lostfan

lostfan Starter

Saints last year were the most overrated team I'd seen in a while. They were not that good to begin with and never should've been mentioned with the elite teams. We all saw how they played when they were put up against the big boys - they were pounded into submission by both Super Bowl representatives in back to back weeks, if you skip the offseason. So, with them not being that good, I'd say they were about par for the course, although they obviously weren't as bad as they looked at the beginning of the year.

IMO the most disappointing team has to be the Bears, Super Bowl jinx or not. NOBODY expected this team to suck this bad, not even other NFCN fans (obviously not counting the Mariotti-like ones that say the Bears will suck every year).

17. Spiderman34

Spiderman34 Starter

The Lions are the most dissapointing every year.

Thats just me though.

18. lostfan

lostfan Starter

Lions and Cardinals are more or less the same franchise. One's blue, one's red. That's the only difference.

19. Spanky

Spanky Special Teamer

Bengals by far... All the talent and nothing to show for it. Is it me or has Carson Palmer looked like a freaking meat puppet? Can't find his way out of Marv's jockstrap, but a Touchdown?? Certainly seems to have a knack for getting out of those.

Bears were a fluke with Shattered Fibula (ie; Rex Grossman) as their QB...

20. DarthGator

DarthGator Global Mod at Fans

Bears....sucks to say