Eagles Try To Build Leverage For McNabb Trade?

Discussion in 'Philadelphia Eagles' started by SRW, Dec 8, 2007.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

EAGLES TRY TO BUILD LEVERAGE FOR McNABB?

2. DrunkBomber

DrunkBomber Rally Rex

You'd have to wonder why a team would be willing to give up much, let alone anything that benefits the Eagles for McNabb. Especially with the cap hit they would take.

3. eaglesrule4ever

eaglesrule4ever Pro Bowler

Mcnabb is not going to be traded who will be the startering quarterback next year kevin kolb is still raw and not any good quarterbacks on the market next year and we probably cant get very much for mcnabb anyway so i think we will see mcnabb agian next year.

4. Gobears81

Gobears81 Starter

meh, I don't even want McNabb anymore....

5. lostfan

lostfan Starter

I was just preparing to say that, almost exactly to the word.

6. smeags

smeags militant geek

who would take ?

7. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

atlanta for one there dire need of a qb

8. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

i know a lot of people write off mcnabb.. but The faster he'd not be a Eagle, the more comfortable i'd be. I know this year hasn't been that great for him.. But no way is he washed up. Him, Westbrook, and a Little bit of L.J has been the only offensive players they've had for a long time, excluding T.O. As I've said before, The Eagles brought T.O. in to help Donovan, other then that.. look at all the WR's he's had to throw too. 4th and 26 Freddie Mitchell. Todd Pinkston. Reggie Brown. Baskett? Curtis? Lewis? I think the only person that could've matched half of what T.O. did would've been Stallworth. Granted it's just my opinion, and isn't at all, life threatning.

9. Dougerrrr

Dougerrrr Laus Deo

no comment....lol:icon_rolleyes: