Make Your Teams 1st Day Picks

Discussion in 'NFL Draft Discussion' started by mouse, Dec 12, 2007.

1. mouse

mouse Starter

2. mouse

mouse Starter

CHICAGO BEARS

11. MICHAEL OHER OT OLE MISS (14)

43. DUKE ROBINSON OT OKLAHOMA (43)

75. KEVIN SMITH RB CENTRAL MICHIGAN (85)

88. DJ HALL WR ALABAMA (Nr)

3. PSID412USM

PSID412USM Pro Bowler

Redskins

18. Calais Campbell DE Miami (FL) (19)

48. Andre Caldwell WR Florida (57)

80. Quentin Demps FS UTEP (85)

Our 3 needs hit

4. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

Cowboys:

We will prolly lose Flozell, so no better way to fill a huge hole..

#22 OT Phil Loadholt, Oklahoma.

Crayton will prolly go somewhere for bigger bucks, and a starting role.. Glenn hasn't been on the field all season, he may have lost a step or two, so T.O. gonna need a compliment, get him another big body..

#31 WR Limas Sweed, Texas.

Marcus Spears hasn't been that great, Chris Canty at least has been consistent, the DE spot needs re-juvenated, and we need to get that position to be effective, take some pressure off D-Ware

#62 DE Tommy Blake, TCU

Not sure what will happen with Julius, If we lose him.. then get a pretty consistent backup for Marion.. Ive watched this kid play a couple times, last season hoping I got to see a guy I went to school with play [Nate Wright, RB]

#93 RB, Yvenson Bernard, Oregon State

5. mouse

mouse Starter

Blake Isn't Someone That Can Play De In A 3-4 Though, He'd Be Playing Olb And I Think You Guys Are Pretty Covered There.

i

6. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

1 (3). OT Jake Long (Michigan)
    2 (35). CB Mike Jenkins (USF)
    3. (67). LB Shawn Crable (Michigan)

7. nastynate184

nastynate184 Fuck Michigan

1.DeSean Jackson WR 5-11,165 California
    2.Vernon Gholston DE 6-4, 260 Ohio State
    3.Malcolm Jenkins CB 6 -0, 180 Ohio State

8. dolphindude13

dolphindude13 Jack Of All Trades

Miami Dolphins

1. Glen Dorsey 6'2 300 DT LSU
    32. Limas Sweed 6'4 220 WR Texas
    64. Shawn Crable 6'3 245 LB Michigan

9. mouse

mouse Starter

YOU'RE REALLY GOOD WITH DIRECTIONS. :icon_smile:

10. nastynate184

i just thought we were supposed to take three possibles. i didn't take anyone ranked over number 7

11. mouse

mouse Starter

Make All Of Their First Day Picks.

12. nastynate184

7.Vernon Gholston DE 6-4, 260 Ohio State
    39.Early Doucet WR 6-0, 205 LSU
    71.DeMario Pressley DT 6-2, 295 North Carolina State

13. mouse

mouse Starter

14. dolphindude13

dolphindude13 Jack Of All Trades

NE Patriots

I will make their picks since no Pats fan will do it.....:icon_cheesygrin:

5. Pats step outside the box and pick Doug Spada Punter from Southeast Mo. State. Spada was chosen as all OVC's best kicker. 14-22 on FG so that should slow that Pastie offense somewhat.

63. Adam Sandler... He has triple threat ability. Can serve as a viable backup to Brady as seen in "The longest yard" or he could replace Bruschi at LB like the Waterboy or he could help out the trainers in replenishing the fluids for all on the team. Great pick!

69. RUDY....This under-sized dork could possibly help out on "special-teams". Hey if he's good enough for Notre Dame then the Pats should feel privledged!

95. Matthew McConaughey...This might be the best move of the draft....This move single-handedly shifts the focus of the women from Brady to McConaughey, which allows Brady to "focus" more on football than his love life. He should be able to take his game to a new level now!:icon_thumright:

Pats should replace Pioli with me when he leaves to go to the Dolphins.:icon_cheesygrin:

15. Carolina Panthers

Vernon Gholston DE 6-4, 260 Ohio State

Chris Williams OT 6-5, 320 Vanderbilt

77 Quentin Demps FS 6-0, 205 UTEP

16. Dam8610

Dam8610 Starter

Day 1 is only 2 rounds now, not 3. :icon_sad: Thanks Goodell...

17. Wes McSnipes

Wes McSnipes Rams Fan

Rams:

1st round - Chris Long, DE, Virginia
    2nd round - Gosder Cherilus, OT, Boston College
    3rd round - Chris Williams, OT, Vanderbilt

Get a stud DE along with two good tackles to use as insurance in case Pace goes down again. We will have good depth on the o-line - which we really need.

18. mouse

mouse Starter

CHICAGO BEARS UPDATE

1-14) ANDRE WOODSON QB KENTUCKY
    2-41) JEFF OTAH OT PITTSBURGH
    3-77) TASHARD CHOICE RB GEORGIA TECH
    3-91) BRANDEN ALBERT OG VIRGINIA
    4-105) DJ HALL WR ALABAMA

THIS GETS US EVERYTHING WE PRETTY MUCH NEED EXCEPT FOR MISSING OUT ON A SS. THAT FOR ME CAME DOWN TO THE LAST PICK BETWEEN HALL AND TOM ZBIKOWSKI. I TOOK HALL THOUGH BECAUSE HE'SMY HIGHER RATED PLAYER BUT IT WAS CLOSE BETWEEN THEM.

THIS BRINGS IN A TON OF TALENT TO ADD TO OUR OFFENSE. THE BIG, STRONG ARMED QB OF THE FUTURE, STARTING OT WITH LOT OF UPSIDE, A POTENTIAL EVERY DOWN RUNNING BACK, A YOUNG ATHLETIC GUARD AGAIN WITH A LOT OF UPSIDE, AND A SOLID TALENT TO ADD TO WIDE RECIEVER.

19. falcon_91

falcon_91 Pro Bowler

Atlanta Falcons

1(4). Ryan Clady(Boise State) - OT Well my top 3 choices where in the top 3 so it was between Clady and Ellis. I choose Clady because the other OT prospects are higher than our 2nd pick, where as we can get a decent DT in the 2nd.
    2a(36) Frank Okam(Texas) - DT - At the moment our starting DT's are Rod Coleman and Trey Lewis - a 7th round rookie - we need moe depth and more quality.
    2b(50)Jonathon Goff(Vanderbilt) - MLB - By getting a good MLB, Brooking can live out his Career at WLB where he belongs.
    3(68) Erik Ainge/chad henne(Tennesse/Michigan) - QB - Ainge-I love this guy, almost perfect measureables, 6-6 220, ran a pro style offense with alot of no huddle, so you know he can pick up the play book fast. Also been caoched by a QB grooming guru in college.
    Chad Henne - Really recovered alot of his stock after the performance against Florida putting the team on his back and carrying them to the win. Only available in the 3rd because of injury otherwise I'd of been confident in saying he was the 4th QB in the draft

20. nastynate184

Raiders Update

#4 Malcolm Jenkins CB 6 -0, 180 Ohio State ( although i hope mcfadden falls to us)
    #36 James Hardy WR 6-6, 220 Indiana ( big and can make plays)