#cowboysUK Monkey Balls

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by smeags, Aug 29, 2007.

1. smeags

smeags militant geek

true, we left foxboro only losing by 3 so we were on our feet. the pats came to your house and butt raped your team.

2. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

say it any way ya want, we both got raped

3. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

I should make a tape with this and just play it over and over...

The game was way closer than what the scoreboard shows. Until half way through the 3rd, it was anybody's game. Then Philips just gave up and the Pats did what they do: score the FREAK YOU TDs.

4. PackersFan34

PackersFan34 Starter

All of you Dallas fans saying the Eagles will choke again well you obviously were not watching the New England game last nite and the Eagles dont need Garcia did you see Feely throwing for 3TDs and almost three hundred yards i dont think the cowboys could have kept the game that close... But Green Bay would have won it

5. smeags

smeags militant geek

so 345yards is almost 300 in green bay eh ?

6. Omen

they dont do math well up there cold freezes the brain

7. smeags

smeags militant geek

ok "snowball" nation - i don't care what the heck the odds are, i don't freaking care what your record is or what farm animals you're getting familiar with this week. at the end of the day - your team, your fanbase, your city, sucks monkey balls.

discuss. :icon_cool:

8. Omen

does the farmers daughter count as a animal

[​IMG]

9. smeags

smeags militant geek

[​IMG]

well considering that she actually looked like this the next morning after you sobered up - i'd say yes.

10. smeags

smeags militant geek

so, how's it going it "snowball" nation ?

11. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Pretty good, actually. We'll learn from this and will be ready for January. Be sure to watch it on TV ;).

12. smeags

smeags militant geek

yeah i can't wait to watch romo fold under pressure once again. he's quickly catching up to mcnabb's numbers in that department in just 1 1/2 years of starting.

13. misfitz

misfitz Dropping Twitter Bombs

at least he'll be playing in the playoffs again

you really shouldnt talk about your mom like that

14. smeags

smeags militant geek

^^^ yeah umm, thanks for playing misfit.

if that came from any one but a dolphin, jets or niners fan it would've held some water.

15. misfitz

misfitz Dropping Twitter Bombs

oh someone sounds like they have nothing smart butt to say

16. smeags

smeags militant geek

^^ actually i did but it was too witty for the typical whine and cheese niner fan to grasp as i didn't break a rule by ripping your mother outside of the fight club forum to get my point across.

it's amazing how many of you guys that i have verbably snitch slapped all have such bruised egos that you resort to breaking the rules. another testiment to my greatness. :icon_cool:

17. Omen

yeah we sucked monkey balls yesterday...... happy now but we will return

18. dolphindude13

dolphindude13 Jack Of All Trades

Some racist cross dressing c**k junkies here have breaking rules down to an art form. Not singling anyone out though.:icon_thumright:

19. smeags

smeags militant geek

c'mon now, leave the skin fans alone.

20. smeags

smeags militant geek

like i have said before - DALLAS SUCKS MONKEY BALLS !!!HAHAHAHAHAH YOU FREAKING LOSERS ! FIRST TIME EVER THE 1ST SEED LOST IN THE DIVISIONAL ROUND ! HISTORY IS MADE !