The Pats Unofficial Thread For Fans And Haters

Discussion in 'New England Patriots' started by TOP DAWG, Dec 19, 2007.

1. TOP DAWG

TOP DAWG Pro Bowler

Alright,we don't have a thread,and that's just wrong. Time to predict the rest of the season. For those fans that have been in a coma for 15 weeks and don't know,we are 14-0 with the Jets at home, and the Giants away to finish the regular season. Then the Playoffs. Time for the predictions. I'm going with 19-0,because basically we are better than everyone else. Pretty simple. Now,lets here from the rest of you how,and where we'll choke,or you've accepted that we are Gods team. Dallas can have that America,s team crap. That hasn't exactly been working for them.

2. brakos82

brakos82 30% more cats than last year!

Ha! You hit the wrong button.

3. TOP DAWG

TOP DAWG Pro Bowler

Screw, I'm off today,and I've had way too many Captains. How the heck do I get that Steelers Icon out of there?

4. brakos82

I dunno. Steve, get your butt over here and fix it! :close_tema1:

5. wide right

wide right Grumpy Old Man

Fixed it for you, even though you're a Pats fan. :icon_mrgreen:

6. TOP DAWG

TOP DAWG Pro Bowler

:icon_cheesygrin: Thanks buddy.

7. dolphindude13

dolphindude13 Jack Of All Trades

Obviously you're the one that's been in the coma, Pats have the Dolphins not the Jets. Now you looked past the Fins so that means you get your butt whooped!:icon_eek: :icon_cheesygrin:

8. TOP DAWG

TOP DAWG Pro Bowler

I just don't post well crap faced. It's hard enough typing this crap. I put steaks on the grill,and forgot about them,so there went dinner. The gf called to tell me she's on her way home,and is starving for steak. :icon_rolleyes: We're having spaghetti.

9. dolphindude13

Not being a rod or anything but I hope your run of crapty luck holds for another 4 days or so.!:icon_thumright:

10. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Can neutral folks on the Pats such as myself participate in this thread too, or will this post be removed shortly?

11. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

i guess if you think a team is going to lose you're being a hater?? LOL

12. dolphindude13

Duh....There is no middle ground bub....you either hate em or you get a boner watching Brady!:snitchslap: :icon_cheesygrin:

13. TOP DAWG

TOP DAWG Pro Bowler

I'd get a boner being Brady. What doesn't that hecker have. HOF QB with who knows how many rings he'll end up with,women go nuts over him, & he's a multi millionaire. Hell,he'll probably end up as President of the US down the road.

14. brakos82

Then the Pats will be America's Team. :tease: