Ads That Keep Popping Up

Discussion in 'GridironFans Support' started by Greg Brosh, Nov 19, 2007.

1. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Oh good, then they're working :laughy32:

2. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

Rep to you Sweets :lol:

3. Bears 88

Bears 88 FTW

:icon_rolleyes:

4. That jack9 is doing it again....what a piece of work those guys are...:fu13: :fu13:

5. TOP DAWG

TOP DAWG Pro Bowler

Same as Walnut. This ad is really screwen with me.

6. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Jack9.....deep sixed (again). I guess one snuck in there that I didn't de-activate the last time. Sorry about that everyone.

7. Dougerrrr

Dougerrrr Laus Deo

I have no problem with the full page ads except they don't always pop up right after sign on....sometimes they don't pop up until I start posting a reply and then I have to start all over. That's kinda irritating but hey....A lot worse things could happen to me. I prefer full page pop ups to support the site rather than me clicking on an ad to find my true love. Not sure the wife would appreciate that one and occasionally my 9 year old son peeks over my shoulder too. I think he's trying to see DD's avatar though..

8. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

I just click on the skip botton and it takes me right back where I was

9. Dougerrrr

Dougerrrr Laus Deo

Yeah I know but still takes a sec or two to have the skip button come up. Again...having the popup ads is cool and helps pay for the site.

10. TDJets72027

TDJets72027 Rex Ryan baby

SRW,

I try and help this site as much as possible. I even click ads, occasionally.

11. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Trying to get your job back, TDJ?

[​IMG]

12. TDJets72027

TDJets72027 Rex Ryan baby

If you mean mod, then Yes. :icon_biggrin:

13. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

Everyone deserves a 2nd chance. But a 6th or 7th? Of course, this is just my personal opinion........... :icon_confused: