2008 Opponents Confirmed

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by Jammin Jaguar, Dec 31, 2007.

1. Jammin Jaguar

Jammin Jaguar English Student.

Link for all 32 NFL teams.

The Jaguars have to face:

Home: Houston, Indianapolis, Tennessee, Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Green Bay, Minnesota, Buffalo
    Away: Houston, Indianapolis, Tennessee, Baltimore, Cincinnati, Chicago, Detroit, Denver

Which really shouldn't be a huge task, we should be looking for 11-5 again and if not better.

2. TDJets72027

TDJets72027 Rex Ryan baby

Home: Buffalo, Miami, New England, Denver, Kansas City, Arizona, St. Louis, Cincinnati
    Away: Buffalo, Miami, New England, Oakland, San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle, Tennessee

We Face Cincy & Tennessee due to us being in 3rd place.

3. Cheezymadman

Cheezymadman Born Again Browns Backer

Home: Baltimore, Cincinnati, Pittsburgh, Houston, Indianapolis, Dallas, N.Y. Giants, Denver
    Away: Baltimore, Cincinnati, Pittsburgh, Jacksonville, Tennessee, Philadelphia, Washington, Buffalo

Should be able to win all but three at home without much trouble (Pittsburgh, Indy, and Dallas will be hard to handle). Looking at two or three tough ones on the road, too (Pittsburgh again, Jacksonville, Philly)

10-6 if we can keep up the solid play from this year and have a good draft.

4. nastynate184

nastynate184 Fuck Michigan

damn the raiders play in tampa next year i will have to try really hard to get down and see that game. i have been able to go down there and watch a game the past two years

5. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

2008 opponents for DA BEARS.

HOME: Detroit, Minnesota, Green Bay, Tampa Bay, New Orleans, Jacksonville, Tennessee, Philadelphia

AWAY: Detroit, Minnesota, Green Bay, Atlanta, Carolina, Indianapolis, Houston, St. Louis

6. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

Home: Chicago, Detroit, Minnesota, Atlanta, Carolina, Houston, Indianapolis, Dallas
    Away: Chicago, Detroit, Minnesota, New Orleans, Tampa Bay, Jacksonville, Tennessee, Seattle

This schedule isn't that bad. Colts at Lambeau is a solvable task, biggest worries, next to our division rivals, are Tampa Bay and Jacksonville.

7. eaglesrule4ever

eaglesrule4ever Pro Bowler

i can see us win 10 or 11 of those games we should get into the playoffs next year.

8. brakos82

brakos82 30% more cats than last year!

Home: Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Tennessee, Baltimore, Cincinnati, Chicago, Detroit, Miami
    Away: Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Tennessee, Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Green Bay, Minnesota, Oakland

Tough schedule on the road - 10-6 is still doable though.

9. burnout2oo7

burnout2oo7 I Am Dawk's Broken Heart

Home: Dallas, N.Y. Giants, Washington, Arizona, St. Louis, Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Atlanta
    Away: Dallas, N.Y. Giants, Washington, San Francisco, Seattle, Baltimore, Cincinnati, Chicago

It's so hard to look at a schedule now and predict who's going to do what. Who's to say a team like St. Louis won't be next year's Browns?

That being said, my premature analysis looks pretty good. We have some tough games, but all but one of them seem to come at home. The Chicago game looks like a win now, but the date of that game could mean everything with those crazy Soldier field conditions.

10. smeags

smeags militant geek

so for our 8-8 efforts we drew atlanta and chicago.

11. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Tennessee Titans
    Home: Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Green Bay, Minnesota, N.Y. Jets
    Away: Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Baltimore, Cincinnati, Chicago, Detroit, Kansas City

I love the old rivalry games vs the former AFC Central teams and who wouldn't be psyched with the NFC North on your schedule?

12. smeags

smeags militant geek

yeah, it's a guaranteed 3 possibly 4 wins.

13. Cletusaurus

Cletusaurus YES! YES! YES!

Only game I'm immediately interested in is the Patriots coming to Seattle for a game against the Seahawks. I've already tried calling to see when single-game tickets go on sale so I can be guaranteed a seat in Qwest Field... I think the person I talked to thought I was nuts.

14. ncnvader

ncnvader Stewart and Williams

Carolina Panthers
    Home: Atlanta, New Orleans, Tampa Bay, Chicago, Detroit, Denver, Kansas City, Arizona
    Away: Atlanta, New Orleans, Tampa Bay, Green Bay, Minnesota, Oakland, San Diego, N.Y. Giants

I'm liking this schedule. with delhomme back and some off-season improvements(dear god we better have some) then i see us back to our division winning preformances, and going 10-6, 11-5.

15. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

Steelers have to have the toughest schedule in the NFL, I predicted 12-4 but that was before I seen this, I think unless they are playing there best football it could be a 5,6, or even 7 loss season for the Steelers.

Home: Baltimore, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Houston, Indianapolis, Dallas, N.Y. Giants, San Diego
    Away: Baltimore, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Jacksonville, Tennessee, Philadelphia, Washington, New England

Of course we play the Browns twice who should still be tough, we play the NFC East which all 4 teams are tough and we play 8 teams that made it to the playoffs this year. (I made all the playoff teams bold.)

16. PSblackVTR

PSblackVTR Just call me PS

You forgot to make Washington bold. That's another play off team so that's 4 play off teams home and 4 away :icon_eek:

17. eaglesrule4ever

Yeah and the eagles will definitly be contenders next year pittsburgh gots a pretty hard schedule.

18. PSblackVTR

Yeh don't envy them one little bit.

Happy with the Jags schedule tho:icon_smile:

19. eaglesrule4ever

our schedules not to bad i dont think you can never really tell how good a team is until next season.

20. PSblackVTR

True, who would've thought the Browns would be waiting til week 17 to see if they'd make the play-offs this year?