Ideas For Gridironfans.com?

Discussion in 'GridironFans Support' started by Jammin Jaguar, Dec 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RedskinsNo.1

RedskinsNo.1 R.I.P Sean Taylor

Yea JJ has been great on NFLUK in promoting this site

2. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

That's awesome. And look at how the efforts of one person has paid off. Now....if we had a handful of people working together....like a "recruitment team".....imagine what they could do to help this site.

New memberships are the lifeblood of the site because it keeps things fresh on the site. We get an infusion of new opinions and don't become stagnated.

3. RedskinsNo.1

Yea i agree and i will be putting the word around more and more using various sites

4. SRW

Maybe people can learn a thing or two from you and how to recruit for the site. It really is the best way to help the site grow.

5. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

I'll try and do some recruiting as well :icon_cool:

6. RedskinsNo.1

Yea but its simple really, i use my myspace page to mention this site and a link to it. I check NFL videos on Youtube and post a link in the comments of the video and i visit other forums and spread the word there. I used to try and recruit from Extreme Skins but the members over there are complete idiots

7. SRW

Kick ass, thanks man! :2bang9hj:

I have heard of people using YouTube before. I have a myspace page for the site but have NO IDEA how to market the site with it:

http://myspace.com/gridironfans

8. Jammin Jaguar

Jammin Jaguar English Student.

Make a Brett Favre Award and I'll think about continuing with my recruiting. :icon_wink:

Joke, I'll do it.

9. dolphindude13

dolphindude13 Jack Of All Trades

I think 95% of the members here like the awards thing for the most part. It gives a little incentive to post more or become more involved which is a good thing for the site. Maybe they need just a little tweaking....(no back to back winner of the same award) or something. Maybe even limit the number of nominations for each award. 3-4?

10. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

I guess we had something around 50 voters for the awards. Would be great if there will be more ppl involved. Voter and/or nominees

11. I don't vote any more.....in most cases the awards aren't earned it just goes to the person with the most amount of friends on the site...or to the person everyone hates the most....hell I've been nominated for awards lately and I post 30 times a month....

12. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

That's true, that where Doggybreath Gremlin ran back to with his tail between his legs. all 4 of them

13. dolphindude13

How about the mods and admins doing the nominations between themselves and then allowing the members to vote on the people nominated? After all they are the people who would know best what's going on with the site and posters.

14. SRW

That's not a bad idea...

15. dolphindude13

That would eliminate the BS nominations that have recently popped up imo. Just a thought.

16. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

I second that. Brooklyn for Joe Montana just because he has a few bumboy followers was pathetic and a mockery of these forums.

17. Jammin Jaguar

DolphinDude's idea is great. The mods and admins should make the nominations, then there'd be proper nominees who actually deserve the awards and didn't just get nominated for a joke (ie. Brooklyn - Joe Montana Award).

18. dolphindude13

Dan Marino award?.......Best poster who never won anything?:sad5:

19. Jammin Jaguar

Oops my mistake. I will edit it.

I meant Joe Montana.

20. Cheezymadman

Cheezymadman Born Again Browns Backer

How about just banning brooklyn? Or start warning him for spam until he realizes that nobody appreciates his happyry?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.