Redskins Exploiting Sean Taylor's Death?

Discussion in 'Washington Redskins' started by SRW, Jan 5, 2008.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Columnist Claims Washington Redskins Exploiting Sean Taylor's Death

2. DallasArmor09

DallasArmor09 Well-Known

That guy is a jackoff to say crap like that!!!! The Skins are remembering a lost teammate not making it the world vs the Skins because they lost a player-stfu and drink your 10 cups of starbucks coffee a day you fk nuttt!!!

3. 49erGenius

49erGenius Banned

That's horrible. May Green Bay kick your butt 51 to 3 Seahawks and I hope MIke Holmgren resigns by 2009 and comes to San Francisco! Go Packers!

4. DallasArmor09

DallasArmor09 Well-Known

I think the Packers whip there butt all over the field. :dance04:

5. HailttRedskins

HailttRedskins I Still Say Redskins

A guy who was there wearing a Taylor jersey heard comments from Seahawk fans saying:

"How's dirt taste."

And

"That would look right with bullet holes and blood."

Their fans are full of crap, almost worse than Eagle fans today, I hope they get smashed just for that crap.

It's sad how a certain few can turn you in to hating a whole franchise.

I have NO respect for the Seahawks.

6. DallasArmor09

DallasArmor09 Well-Known

I would say that is right up there if not more dirty then a messed up Eagle fan. Esp if the crowd was chanting that BS. I hope the Packers eat em for lunch........

7. HailttRedskins

Yeah, I don't know if it was the crowd, but walked up the seats and through the parking lot he was getting remarks like that.

There might be 500 to every one Redskins fan, but if they said something like that to me, I might start swinging.

I have 0 respect or ANYONE who talks crap on dead people, unless they are some kind of like mass murderer or something along that line.

Personally, I don't think they stand a chance with Green Bay, but that's just me.

8. DallasArmor09

DallasArmor09 Well-Known

500 Seattle fans wouldn't stop me from going off on the first guy that said something that fked up!!! It's one thing to win a game but to rub it in the Skins face then take shots like they did. Well they got there rude awakening coming next Saturday soo i hope them fks are ready!!!! When the Skins recovered that Kickoff-I thought they had all the momentum esp. in the 4th Quarter and the game was the Skins too lose. How it ended was pretty crapty but again GL to you guys in 2008

9. HailttRedskins

Yeah, we'll see what happens. I thought we were gonna take it, once Suisham missed the FG, I knew it wasn't going to be good, but there always has to be a loser unfortunately, but we'll see, thanks, and good luck to you.

10. DallasArmor09

DallasArmor09 Well-Known

Thank You and i will always back a Division foe over a suckass fan base like Seattle.
    Where was Seattles 12 man in the 80's and 90's LOL what a joke.

11. Cletusaurus

Cletusaurus YES! YES! YES!

yeesh...

And here I thought McGrath was a good columnist. I don't agree with everything he writes (and not just on this topic), but he's certainly allowed his opinion. But this... yikes.

As for the butthole Seahawk fans- there's gonna be some in EVERY team's fanbase. Do I condone what they said? Absolutely not. You gotta be a twisted MF'er to say something like that.

12. DallasArmor09

DallasArmor09 Well-Known

Yeah i know there is plenty of butthole fans all around the NFL fanbase but if there were crowds of fans chanting this i don't think burning in hell applys here. They will get whats coming in 6 days fk em.

13. HailttRedskins

Yeah dude, they're pathetic.

The thing I laugh about, they think they're so loud, when in reality they aren't, only reason they seem to be so loud is because the way the stadium is built to keep all the noise in.

Now I'm not denying that they don't get loud because they do, but imagine Fedex Field, if we had the same kind of structure as they do, it would literally be impossible to hear.

Structures > Noise

14. eaglesrule4ever

eaglesrule4ever Pro Bowler

ill tell you this eagles fan isnt that bad who the heck would say hows the dirt not me so you cant say the eagles are that bad its disrespectful.

15. DallasArmor09

DallasArmor09 Well-Known

I agree Eaglesfan-Every team has suckass fans that disrespect players. No disrespect intended for you Bro!!! :dance04:

16. SuperBeast

SuperBeast BANNED

Damn people he's JUST ANOTHER DEAD GUY:icon_rolleyes: just bc he dawned a jersey and played for your team and was a high draft pick and you wear jersey doesn't mean he was your friend or your buddy or would even give two craps about you. There are thousands of people dying each and every day and you don't say crap about them...so why do you act as this guy means something more? it's actually pretty shallow imo. He played football, big heckin deal...he was a punk his entire life, big heckin deal... he's dead, so what...

get over it.

17. DallasArmor09

DallasArmor09 Well-Known

Well you have your feelings bout this. I never like seeing poeple die espically when it wasn't from old age etc.. It's disrespect is all im saying about chanting about a dead guy in pleasure of seeing other teams fan upset!!!!! That pathethic

18. eaglesrule4ever

eaglesrule4ever Pro Bowler

i agree with that not only is it pathetic is wrong but it is over you know what i mean.

19. burnout2oo7

burnout2oo7 I Am Dawk's Broken Heart

Give me a freaking break. Every city has these buttholes. Because a bunch of people threw snowballs at a drunk kid in a Santa costume makes us the standard for classlessness and makes everyone else saints?
    If the roles were reversed, I don't doubt there would be people in FedEx field who would make similar comments. There's always gonna be buttholes and drunk people at football games, no matter where you go.

20. SuperBeast

SuperBeast BANNED

i agree...but hey, its trash talkin the other team...what did you expect?

I bet nobody expected the Seahawk fans to have a candlelight vigil for him, right?